Please Help!

Imakitekat
on 10/3/13 6:01 pm - ID
VSG on 09/23/13

This is so flipping weird, but I figured if anyone know it would be you all. I posted on this  board because I think this might be a problem for us fluffier people but maybe not, you tell me.  My surgery was on the 23 rd of September , just a week ago and I have been losing rapidly and I am noticing little dents all over my body.  More so in my stomach area and upper legs, mostly my fattier areas, what do you think is happening? Any ideas would be appreciated.  It's probably a good thing but it's freaking me out a little! Thanks for your help in advance!

Smiles:),

Lisa

Lisa1023
on 10/4/13 12:19 am
VSG on 03/05/13

cellulite ?

are you getting enough water/fluids in every day  ?  Perhaps dehydration and cellulite?

HW  383     SW  371    CW   234     

chrispy_man
on 10/4/13 5:27 am - Mystic, CT
RNY on 09/21/10 with
I dimple up when losing. Then after sustained loss I have huge holes on either side. It was my understanding that is one of the reasons to avoid PS until you redistribute your body. Or It does it for you. It's funny how I thought All of that was a normal part of my body, now it's just gone. Lol

HW 440, SW 386, CW 229.8

Imakitekat
on 10/4/13 8:05 pm - ID
VSG on 09/23/13

Cool, thank you!  Yes trying to get all my water in right now protein is the bigger challenge!  Appreciate your responses!

smiles:),

Lisa

Most Active