I survived!

TheDeathStar
on 10/31/13 11:54 am
VSG on 10/29/13

I was discharged from the hospital and am fairly fine. I'm sore, which is to be expected, and I am doing well at keeping hydrated. The only problem is that I seem to not cope well with Whey Protein Isolate. It makes me all goopy and gunky and I actually gag a little when trying to drink it. Also, it's Halloween and everyone here is eating DELICIOUS little chocolate bars and I want one SO bad (I'm a major chocoholic) and I know that I literaly CAN NOT eat one right now. Bummer. 

Tomorrow I will try the Unjury and see if that gags me (like the Isopure and the Nectar.) If so, I will try the Jay Robb (who, in my opinion, looks like Julian from Trailer Park Boys) egg white protein powder. Failing that, the doctor says as a last-ditch effort to get enough protein, I can do the EAS AdvantEDGE premixed protein drinks. 

Thanks for all the support!

fabulousAdaline
on 10/31/13 12:34 pm

Congrats on your decision.  Hope that all goes well.

mickeymantle
on 10/31/13 3:12 pm - Eugene/Springfield, OR
VSG on 07/22/13

try pre made premier protein shakes , sold at Costco and walmart thet taste great

175 lb  lost,412 hw 336sw,241 cw surgery July 22 2013,surgeon Dr Colin MacColl,

mispysmom
on 10/31/13 10:25 pm - elliot lake, Canada
i used boost diabeti****il i could.handle the protien drinks

Amanda

Most Active