new

ducie77
on 12/9/11 8:08 am - TX
hello everyone. i just saw this link on a post i was reading on the vsg forum and just wanted to stop by to say hello.

i am scheduled for surgery on monday and i have already prayed and asked God to be with me and lead my surgions hands.

i am asking that all of you will stand in agreement with me for a complications free surgery and speedy recovery. and i will pray for you as well.

God bless! 
Trust And Believe That God Never Fails!        
Hislady
on 12/9/11 1:02 pm - Vancouver, WA
Welcome! We always love to see new faces here, we are a bit off the beaten path. I know all of us will be praying for a successful surgery and speedy recovery on your surgery. You are starting a new life and there will be challenges but nothing you and God can't beat! Take a relaxing, peaceful weekend so you'll be relaxed and ready for Mon.
ducie77
on 12/9/11 11:20 pm - TX
 Thanks! I am glad I found this forum! There's nothing like talking to people who share your same spirit! 
Patricia R.
on 12/9/11 1:31 pm - Perry, MI
 Hi and welcome.  We are a small, but prayerful group here.  We need more people to stay active.  I hope you will post regularly, and let us know how your surgery and recovery are going.  

I am not familiar with VSG surgery, but I am sure you will be needing to sip and walk regularly post-op.  

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

ducie77
on 12/9/11 11:22 pm - TX
 Thank you! 

Yes I do plan to be an active poster on this site. I will keep you all updated! Its good to know that you all will be praying for me! Thanks again!
Most Active