New puppy pics

(deactivated member)
on 6/2/06 3:50 am - Elizabethtown, KY
I added pics of our 2 new puppies at the bottom of my profile page. Their kind of big, when I tried to downsize with photobucket they got too small. Oh well. Finally, our sheltie is acting much better around the new babys. He still doesn't want to be their best friend but he is tolerating them alot better. The tan one is Lady a shep mix, she sweet and kind of shy, a mommas girl ... The white one is Snowball a samoyed mix. She's everyones girl! We've barely had them a week and love them so much already..Well, if u have time take a look at our new additions and let me know what ya think. Hugs Angela
(deactivated member)
on 6/2/06 11:44 am
Angela, Your puppies are SO cute!!! I think I have caught puppy fever again LOL Im "puppy" is now 3 years old and his name is Tucker...I named him Tucker because i was all "tuckered out" for the first week I had him....We didn't sleep for 5 nights straight because he had his days and nights mixed up. Glad to hear your older dog is coming around! Heather
(deactivated member)
on 6/2/06 12:32 pm - Elizabethtown, KY
LOL, I love that name! That is a sweet story and Dan, our sheltie is doing so much better now. I guess all he needed was time. Hugs Angela
cocochannel
on 6/17/06 9:35 am - middletown, NY
Hi Angela The puppies are so cute,want to make me get another dog .I can only manage my big adorable baby Cocoachannel.Once I get this pic right I'll get her on my profile Smooces Claire
(deactivated member)
on 6/18/06 12:01 am - Elizabethtown, KY
Thank u, let me know when u get her pic up! Angela
Most Active
Recent Topics