****zu..........

beckyjo
on 6/23/06 1:09 am - alton, IL
DS on 12/18/91
i have a beautiful red and white male, 2yrs old in dec. he would make beautiful babies, anyone interested in stud service? email me at [email protected]
vickihuff
on 7/10/06 10:14 am - bonne terre, MO
hello i have a year n a half old female shih tzu she is full blood but i dont have akc papers on her at this time but she is a beautiful sweet little dog in very good health and what i can offer you if we are able to meet and breed are little dogs is a first pick of the litter if she gets pregnant, also there is a problem with transportation here considering i have no car and cannot drive, even though it is a bit of a drive where i live i thought if you are interested we could talk on phone and could set a date for you to come to my home with your little dog, i live 60 miles south of st louis in a town called bonne terre, missouri if interested please give me an email at [email protected] i hope to hear from you soon thank you very much. sincerely vicki huff
stressedinnj
on 9/6/06 3:25 am - trenton, NJ
yes I am in nj though.
dawnann
on 12/5/06 9:15 am
hello is there any chance that you might be in the missouri state area within the next nine days please let me know and thank you. sincerely stephanie huff
Most Active
Recent Topics