I'm back *****es! Yes Elizabeth N. I said *****es

SethHouser
on 3/24/11 12:20 pm, edited 3/24/11 1:12 pm - New Castle, IN
So one year ago today I had part 2 DS with Dr. Inman. Since VSG and DS I have lost 240lbs I have 60lbs to go.

Keep moving your butt down the bench to make room for other people.

On the journey to losing weight, your friends & family will be the first people to try to knock you off. They do this not out spite, but out of being convicted and knowing they should do the same. It's easier to put someone down for doing the right thing, than for them to actually do it. So at your next family re-union or wherever you are eat your chicken and broccoli and smile when they make jokes about you, they are jealous!
Linda .
on 3/24/11 12:31 pm - Gilroy, CA
Congratulations, Seth!  You are an inspiration.

calendargirl
on 3/24/11 1:07 pm - Land of Oz, KS
DS on 04/20/12

Dang it, I can't see your last picture...
But it sounds like you're doing great!

C-Girl

Starting Stats: Ht: 5' 0" HW: 242 ~ SW: 229.9 ~ CW: 117 ~ Goal: 124.9 ("normal" BMI)
% EWL @ 03 months: 36%             % EWL
 @ 09 months: 80%
% EWL @ 06 months: 63%             % EWL @ 12 months + 2 weeks: 100%

SethHouser
on 3/24/11 1:13 pm - New Castle, IN
I fix it.

On the journey to losing weight, your friends & family will be the first people to try to knock you off. They do this not out spite, but out of being convicted and knowing they should do the same. It's easier to put someone down for doing the right thing, than for them to actually do it. So at your next family re-union or wherever you are eat your chicken and broccoli and smile when they make jokes about you, they are jealous!
Fade2Pink
on 3/24/11 2:49 pm - Salt Lake City, UT
WHOHOO, great job, Seth.  Amazing progress.
Duodenal Switch 4/29/09
Loving my DS!!

manditude
on 3/24/11 7:38 pm
Love the pics, your smile gets bigger and brighter in each one. Your new hair and shoes look fantastic too. Only 60 lbs left to go, that is just fantastic. Really awesome work, *****! =)

-Mandi
DSFacts
5'1" HW: 360  SW: 337? CW: 132 GW: 130
DS: March 2011, Plastics: LBL+BLA: April 2015

girlygirl1313
on 3/24/11 9:47 pm - Davidson, NC
 Lookin fine, Mr Seth!  Congrats on your amazing success so far ~GG

Elizabeth N.
on 3/24/11 10:38 pm - Burlington County, NJ
That's okay, Seth. I can't see you for your rudeness. I'm confident that one day you will grow up.
SethHouser
on 3/25/11 12:42 pm - New Castle, IN
when that???

Elizabeth N.
on 3/25/11 1:01 pm - Burlington County, NJ
I won't be seeing it.
Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 619 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 979 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 4 replies · 332 views