6 month Surgiversary!!! and a little photo whoring :)

nphelps4565
on 3/26/11 11:05 am - Belleville, MI
WOW!!!!!!!!!!! 

SW 316 lbs (which was also my all time high) I was feeling out of control and depressed with my weight.  I had all these great things going for me.... but couldn't even appreciate them I was sooo unhappy with myself.

CW 205 lbs and loving every minute of it!!!! 

Here is just a small list of Wow's that I can think of right now:
 - I sit with my legs crossed alllll the time and feel so lady like.
 - Obessed with shopping in the "normal" size section - I have been plus sized since I was 6 years old... clothes have never fit the way they were suppose to.  I am wearing a 14/16 pant and XL shirt :)
 - I have lost a total of 52 inches!!!! 10 of those in my waist and 12 of those around my hips!
 - For the first time in a long time... I am excited for summer- bathing suits, shorts and only sweating because its hot! I have been hiding in capri pants and cover ups for too long!

#1 Wow... the AMAZING AMAZING people I have met throughout this process! I think I need a support group for pretty much every aspect of my lift now :) Soooo lucky to have such great people to share this journey with.

Nicole
                                            Julie R. is my Angel

Dana E.
on 3/26/11 11:25 am
You look great!!! That is so awesome... congratulations!
Dana - my blog
Ticker includes 17 lbs pre op diet! 

(deactivated member)
on 3/26/11 1:13 pm
Congrats Nicole, you look great!!!!  You are almost to Onederland, isn't it fun?

BTW, Love your Tiger T shirt; I just bought myself a new cute girly one today.  Go Tigers!
nphelps4565
on 3/26/11 10:48 pm - Belleville, MI
Yeah I can't wait to get an actual "girlie" one this spring :) 

Didn't realize you were so local.  Let me know if you are interested in meeting up with a few of us southeastern MI folks:)
Nicole
                                            Julie R. is my Angel

Fade2Pink
on 3/26/11 1:39 pm - Salt Lake City, UT
You are doing great, in the century club and nearly to ONEderland, what a wild ride for you!  You look really awesome, I'd NEVER guess you were over 200 pounds.  WHOHOO!  Way to rock your DS
Duodenal Switch 4/29/09
Loving my DS!!

olivegem
on 3/26/11 9:13 pm - NY
Congratultions, I can't wait until I get there. =)

Andie
Julie R.
on 3/26/11 10:31 pm - Ludington, MI
 *All* my angelettes turn out so pretty.....LOL.    I can't believe how much different you look!!
Yeah, like I can take credit!
I am so happy that you are doing so well, and can't believe it's already been six months!How are the wedding plans going?
Julie R - Ludington, Michigan
Duodenal Switch 08/09/06 - Dr. Paul Kemmeter, Grand Rapids, Michigan
HW: 282 - 5'4"
SW: 268
GW: 135
CW: 125

nphelps4565
on 3/26/11 10:52 pm - Belleville, MI
Thanks Julie ((hugs))!   Wedding plans are going great, almost to a 2 month countdown. My dress will be in in a few weeks, cannot wait to try it on!!!  The best part is I am actually excited about the wedding pictures!
Nicole
                                            Julie R. is my Angel

airbender
on 3/26/11 10:38 pm
congrats, you look great, the DS is really amazing on how fast you can change your body-life  continued success....
marriedmom
on 3/26/11 10:47 pm - Middleville, MI
you look amazing Nicole! You must be so proud of yourself! Congrats!!
  5'1.5  HW 280 pre-op 270  GW 150  CW 147

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 717 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 1022 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 4 replies · 343 views