Update on my EGD

cegj29
on 3/31/11 4:17 am
Sorry this took so long. When I got home last night I went to sleep pretty early....I was so tired. I have a stricture between the Duodenum and the small bowel. The Dr used balloon dilation to open me up some. I may need to go back for another dilation but as of right now I am able to drink and eat a small amount. I will stay on TPN for a while longer until my blood levels are stable and I am eating full time. Thank you very much to everyone for advice and kind words. The biggest lesson learned from this and one I hope I can pass on to new pre ops is that nausea and vomiting with the DS really can be and in my case were to separate problems.  The nausea I starting have three weeks ago was so bad but it was not why I was vomiting. Once that was under control is when it became clear that because I was still vomiting something else was wrong. Anyways thanks again!
Helen C.
on 3/31/11 6:00 am - Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Glad to hear they found a reason for you vomiting. I will keep you in my prayers that the dilation has fixed the problem and that you will have a speedy recovery and be back on the path to the new you!!
scoob
on 3/31/11 6:03 am - Somerset, KY
(((HUGS)))

So glad to hear that they found out what the problem is/was. Hope this has you all fixed up. Take it easy and feel better soon!

Ruby

tazmaddy34 is my HW/SW/CW/GW 346/335/183/150   5'4.25"

Kathleen F.
on 3/31/11 11:57 am
I'm so glad they figured it out. I hope it all gets cleared up really soon!
Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 975 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 1168 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 5 replies · 433 views