I jogged today...for 45 seconds.... LOL

Katie K.
on 6/18/11 2:50 am - Grand Haven, MI
I took my daughter in a jogging stroller for a walk today around the country side.. saw cows, horses and butterflies..

The walk was 2 miles and then before I got to my driveway I decided I would try to run.. kind of had to think how to do it ... LOL.. it has been 15 years.
45 seconds down...
"Nobody will fault you for trying" - My mother
Seminar: 1/8/2011. Initial Appt: 1/27/2011. Behaviorist: 1/31.2011. Surgeon 1/31/2011
Sleep Study: 2/7/2011.
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

KarenFlorida
on 6/18/11 3:02 am - Orlando, FL
It's better than spending those 45 seconds lounging on the couch! Congrats on getting out there!
Karen
Melissa D.
on 6/18/11 3:54 am - Zeeland, MI
You go girl! Congrats!
Melissa

StephOinAZ
on 6/18/11 4:50 am
Nice! :) I am not sure if I could make it 45 seconds to be honest with you :/  hmm...but that's a good goal!
Katie K.
on 6/18/11 4:56 am - Grand Haven, MI
Tomorrow.. I am starting the Couch to 5k Program...

www.c25k.com/  
"Nobody will fault you for trying" - My mother
Seminar: 1/8/2011. Initial Appt: 1/27/2011. Behaviorist: 1/31.2011. Surgeon 1/31/2011
Sleep Study: 2/7/2011.
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Amy Farrah Fowler
on 6/18/11 5:30 am
 You'll be surprised how much easier it will come, without even thinking about it. At least you know you CAN now.

I DO NOT like to run (self conscious about all the boobage bounce, mostly) and had to do a treadmill test for a cardiologist yesterday. While I'll ski or bike or whatever since losing weight, I do NOT run.

Well, I had to for over 20 minutes on that treadmill. I haven't run for over 20 years. I was dreading it, and would have done anything to get out of it, but knew he'd just call and reschedule me if I tried. I knew he'd be like "you are the most pathetic, out of shape person for your age I have EVER SEEN!!!" lol.

It was actually the opposite. He was thrilled with my heart rate and recovery time, and I couldn't be more relieved. Well, it just goes to show that if we give our bodies the littlest bit of help (like the DS) they recover and surprise us in how resilient we can be.

J J the Jet Plane
on 6/19/11 12:54 am
That is great about your heart!

BTW -- I wear 2 sportsbras! It really helps the ladies not act like they are on a trampoline. 

I can't wait for the little bit of help to start making a huge impact on my life.
I am so happy that you had great success.

knat
on 6/21/11 1:23 am - MI
For softball I wear a regular good support bra and a sports bra (DDD here) I have a friend that's DD and she wears a comfortable sports bra and then one a size smaller then she is on top. You might have what we cal 1 boob (one big smashed mess under your shirt) but on the outside looks okay and you will controll some of that bouncing. For years I was made fun of because of the bounce I was finally like dang I'm a chunky chick with DDD leave me alone I'm trying... Dang
They finally stopped teasing and joking with me.
Dont let boobs be your fear who cares it's like butts, farts and pooping --- everyone has them or does it! that's what I tell my kids too! Keep going and what a great feeling you must have for accomplishing it!!!
Kim
Waiting to see me!

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 592 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 965 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 4 replies · 326 views