excersize

SEXYBBW86
on 6/16/11 8:53 pm
how many days and hours should i excersize a week to loose  weight .
_Leslie_
on 6/16/11 10:30 pm - Franklin, WI
I hit the gym 4 to 5 times a week (I strive for 5, but some weeks (like this week) its only 4.. but my average is 5 times) and I usually spend 60mins to 90mins there, depending on what I do.

I like to do at minimum 30 mins cardio (if I am running,... If I'm doing elliptical or bike, it's minimum 45 mins) and then some strength training.

This is so so important for your health... it will not only help with things like retaining muscle and bone density... but also cardiovascular benefits as well..

I'm super big on working out,... some are, some aren't... but I truly truly believe, that the only reason I've lost the amount of weight that I have lost, in the time I've lost it (223lbs lost in 10.5 months) is because I work out like a mad woman!

Good luck to ya!

448|180|199   
5'10"  268 lbs gone!!
                     SW  CW  GW   

Duodenal Switch                                      
                                   Surgery Date: July 30, 2010                      

adkmtngirl
on 6/17/11 3:20 am - Brant Lake, NY
 I will say, that when I had to stop exercising as much because of my damn hernia that my weight loss slowed down. I can't wait for it to be repaired so I can get back to doing it!

I was exercising almost daily, never at the gym though, for about 30 minutes a day. I did cardio one day, strength training the next. I miss doing more than going for a walk, weird huh?
Kristina

Mannyb23
on 6/17/11 1:27 pm - Fort Worth, TX
How soon after surgery can you start working out?
Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 637 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 988 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 4 replies · 337 views