Sorry did you say its too big on me? Quick take a picture!

adkmtngirl
on 7/25/11 9:38 am - Brant Lake, NY
 I love love love that plum dress Kirmy! When you get too small for it may I please have it?????  
You freaking glow you're so happy!
Kristina

kirmy
on 7/25/11 5:26 pm - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
Yes you can!

RIP Mickie aka Happychick.  You will be missed deeply.
determineddanni
on 7/25/11 9:52 am
You look amazing! Grats!
kirmy
on 7/25/11 5:26 pm - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
Thank you.

Renee2007
on 7/25/11 11:40 am - Central, FL
 I'm just speechless! In my time here on OH I have seen a lot of impressive transformations but yours is TOP NOTCH Sweetheart! Un-freaking believable!!!!!

Renee
 My DS   
SW/263  CW/136 GW/150

kirmy
on 7/25/11 5:28 pm - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
LOL I know...me the terrible DSer and despite myself I've still done it. Honestly the amount of total **** I eat is a disgrace.  I need to reel my neck in.

"Just Elizabeth "
on 7/25/11 11:50 am - Houston, TX
Seriously!!! How many times do I have to say it? You are one truely sexy *****!!!

Elizabeth                                                      
Back in the U.S.A.

"I have lost the lumbering hulk that I once was.  I don't hide behind my clothes or behind my door.  I am part of life's rich tapestry not an observer."  Kirmy

kirmy
on 7/25/11 5:29 pm - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
I all yours my little strumpet.  Oh I'm looking into working as an off shore medic for the oil and gas industry so I may be kipping on your couch at some point in the next couple of years!!! Be warned!!!!  LOL. xx

"Just Elizabeth "
on 7/25/11 10:51 pm - Houston, TX
Couch, smouch. We have a guest room and you are more than welcome to it!! I would love to see you take on those O&G rig workers. They wouldn't know what hit them!!!

Elizabeth                                                      
Back in the U.S.A.

"I have lost the lumbering hulk that I once was.  I don't hide behind my clothes or behind my door.  I am part of life's rich tapestry not an observer."  Kirmy

Hollydawn
on 7/25/11 11:54 am
WOW!!!!!! you look absolutely stunning. I love both of the dresses but my fav on you is the wrap dress. I haven't had the guts to go out and get a little black dress like you but if I look half as good as you I will be one happy camper. Congrats on your amazing transformation. Keep the pictures coming.
Holly 

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 1046 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 9 replies · 1203 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 5 replies · 497 views