Sorry did you say its too big on me? Quick take a picture!

kirmy
on 7/25/11 3:23 am, edited 7/25/11 3:24 am - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
I'm in that annoying post weight loss phase where I am buying every item of clothing I ever dreamed of but never believed I could wear.....ever.  Which also coincides with the "look at me" attention whoring that goes hand in hand.  I make no bones of it...I'm utterly revolting and you should ignore me until I can behave myself.  For now I'm a self obsessed fool.

I realised the other day that I am a true size 10...not a sort of size ten only in larger fit clothes....but a proper size 10.  I've been wearing a size 12 for months with the occasional foray into size 10...but now my size 12's are too baggy and there is no denying it any more.  Thi**** home hard yesterday when I received my lovely wrap dress in size 10 (UK 12).  It was too baggy.  Seriously....it was baggy around the sides.  I could have worn a size 8 (UK 10) but the gut wobbles put me off.  Holy **** is this some sort of hallucination?

What does all this shallowness mean?  Well aside from vacuous nothingness it means that my DS is the most life transforming thing that has ever happened to me.  I didn't do it to become a self obsessed dick (although I am) I did it to live a while longer and not in agony.  So here I am, skinny!  Me...the fattest person in the room, the village, the Town!  I almost couldn't fit the bed in the Hospital and my thighs touched the walls in the hospital toilet.  Now I slip in any old where without a thought.  Amazing.

I now own a little black dress.  I dreamed of owning this style for a long time but at 25 stone that wasn't going to happen. I even managed to get sun burnt today in the Scottish Highlands!!! I desperately need a LBL but it isn't going to happen so please excuse my lumpy lopsided bits and my non-existent titties!!

Plum dress:

LBD

Never thought I'd ever be anything other than obese...but I wished it otherwise.

I'm loving my DS more then words can ever express.

RIP Mickie aka Happychick.  You will be missed deeply.
ambermay
on 7/25/11 3:28 am
You Look absolutly amazing!!  I can not beleive the transformation!!  I would totally be photo whoring too!!  I love the pics BTW so keep posting them

5'6" -- HW 270ish/SW 153.6/GW 150/CW 138
Amber

kirmy
on 7/25/11 3:34 am - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
Thanks blossom!

xx

teachmid
on 7/25/11 3:29 am - OKC, OK
Absolutely great dresses and woman in them.....tipi are so tiny!
     -Gail-
SW  257    CW  169  GW  165

kirmy
on 7/25/11 3:35 am - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
Thanks love.  I am still pinching myself!

Jody W.
on 7/25/11 3:32 am - Windsor, CT
WOW!!!  You look amazing....
You go right ahead and photo ***** all you want.... because I will as soon as I am able...
You give us pre-ops HOPE!!!
Thanks
-Jody

Original LapBand Surgery - 07/26/06- DS Surgery - 08/16/2011
 HW/LW/SW/CW/GW
289/195/277.5/242.5/170

kirmy
on 7/25/11 3:35 am - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
Good luck to you Jodi. x

geekgirl127
on 7/25/11 3:36 am - Indianapolis, IN
You look seriously awesome!!!
HW/SW/CW/GW = 371/352/168/130  - I love my DS!!

kirmy
on 7/25/11 3:43 am - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
You have lost 202lbs!  Seriously THAT ia awesome! 

rubytica
on 7/25/11 3:47 am - GA
You look great. Thanks for giving hope to us newbies!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 675 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 1002 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 4 replies · 338 views