Fats make us Happy!

(deactivated member)
on 7/25/11 9:16 am - Beverly, NJ

Kind of sad all the fats they mention are carb loaded but at least the testing was done right.  

Enjoy:

http://bodyodd.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/07/25/7144602-how-fatty-foods-brighten-a-bad-mood

yorkieGal
on 7/25/11 9:43 am - Clermont, FL
Oh Yeh baby!
fat the Ds'ers secret weapon!!lol

Yorkie xx

Had a band in 2005 at 280lbs, had band removed and DS done on Jan 22nd 08 at 220lbs in Spain, now 135lbs and a size 4!! Happy as a Clam!!Dontcha love the DS? It's the best tool around!!                

butercup
on 7/25/11 10:37 am - Kennewick, WA
I can't wait. I'm doing preop diet right now and I have to low carb and low fat to get the weight off. I'm planning so many things to eat after surgery.

Isn't if funny, most people that are getting a weight loss surgery have it the other way around. Indulge before it's too late. I get to indulge after the fact.
YeahItsCase
on 7/25/11 10:59 am
yeah not gonna lie..I have definitely (without trying purposefully) gained weight the past few months as a pre-op cause its kinda like '..I better enjoy this stuff now'..haha

butercup
on 7/25/11 11:04 am - Kennewick, WA
Oh sister, you better believe I'm going to have one last meal of carb loaded debauchery!  It will be epic!  I'll probably be sick, but I'm doing it. 
J J the Jet Plane
on 7/25/11 11:56 am
Urg... I have been on Atkins for 9 months and yesterday had bad carby Chinese-- it was not good! - I think my body freaked the h@ll out!

Sher Bear Mama
on 7/25/11 12:31 pm
It's like saying a final "goodbye" to a dear friend.  Goodbye dear carbs--icecrem in particular!

Sher--the bear mama

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 676 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 1003 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 4 replies · 338 views