3 Truly Amazing Years!

sarah141
on 7/25/11 1:13 pm - Fort Bragg, CA
Wow!  July 23, 2011, was the 3 year anniversary since my DS!  What can I say other than it's been truly amazing.  I love what my DS has given me.  I wanted to write something witty and encouraging, but I just can't think of anything other than this is the best thing I've ever done for myself.  I'm happier and healthier than I've ever been.  Life is great!  I've spent my summer hiking, biking and having adventures! I've lost 140 lbs and have maintained it for over 2 years.  I love my DS! Here are pictures of me on my surgery day, 7-23-08 and on my 3 year anniversary 7-23-11. I'm not perfect, I know I will never be, but I'm me.

- Sarah    (Don't tell anyone I'm a secret ninja warrior!)
Visit: ThugRadio.Net, twitter.com/ThugRadio, sarah-anderson.artistwebsites.com/

(deactivated member)
on 7/25/11 1:25 pm - OH
Can't see the pics btw...the green font is very hard to read. Congrats on you success!
sarah141
on 7/25/11 1:50 pm - Fort Bragg, CA
Hmmm.... I don't know why the pictures aren't working or why it's green!  Weird.  Sorry.  The pictures are in my profile if you want to look.   I mainly just wanted to encourage new people, because I loved looking at the "Before & Afters" when I was a pre-op and fresh post-op.  Best wishes to everyone.

(deactivated member)
on 7/25/11 2:17 pm - OH
You look great! And as a pre-op I do love the pictures! Keeps me motivated to keep jumping through these insurance hoops.
sarah141
on 7/26/11 3:02 am - Fort Bragg, CA
Thank you very much. 
Playing the insurance game can be rough, but hang in there, it is so worth the fight!  I wish you nothing but sucess!

Panda ..
on 7/25/11 1:48 pm
sarah141
on 7/26/11 3:03 am - Fort Bragg, CA
Thank you so very much.  I still hate having my picture taken, so this was a battle I lost - posing in front of the Luxor in Vegas! 

scoob
on 7/26/11 12:16 am - Somerset, KY
WOW, Youve done awesome! Checked out the pics, WOW!! Really rockin it girl!! WTG

Ruby

tazmaddy34 is my HW/SW/CW/GW 346/335/183/150   5'4.25"

sarah141
on 7/26/11 3:05 am - Fort Bragg, CA

And look at you! Great job on your DS!  Thanks for your encouragement! 

Renee2007
on 7/26/11 12:53 am - Central, FL
 WOW! You have done so well and you look GREAT! I love the mermaid skirt. I have one just like it in black...HOT!

Renee
 My DS   
SW/263  CW/136 GW/150

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 650 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 993 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 4 replies · 337 views