OH 2012 Cruise

LaShelle2
on 7/27/11 8:51 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
Does anyone have info on this?

Are we gonna join in with them and do the DS cruise with the OH group cruise or do 2 separate cruises?

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

beemerbeeper
on 7/27/11 9:16 am - AL
The DS cruise is not going to be cancelled if that is what you are asking.  The entire (well almost) Lido Deck has been sold to DSers!!  To be CLOSEST to the FOOD!!!  lol.

~Becky

LaShelle2
on 7/27/11 11:16 pm - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
I wasn't suggesting the DS cruise be cancelled.

I was thinking more along the lines of working with OH to have one big happy family.  I would like to enjoy a cruise with my friends with all wls types, not just DS.  Even if the OH coordinator managed to book the same date and ship, and DS'ers elected to do seperate social activities as a smaller group, it would be nice just to meet more people.

Sorry if I offended anybody.

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

Monique A.
on 7/27/11 9:29 am - NY
where can we get more info on the DS cruise?
beemerbeeper
on 7/27/11 9:39 am - AL
Follow the link on my signature.  I will also ask Ginger to contact you!  It's going to be a blast.

~Becky

gak
on 7/27/11 12:09 pm
Revision on 06/21/13
Hi Monique,

Please follow the link in my siggy line to fb to get all the info needed ! Would love to have you join us !

Ginger<><  
 Revision #2 Dr John Rabkin June 21, 2013; First Revision DS - Dr Maguire
  5-18-09; First DS 7-15-2003 Dr Clark Warden = Third time is the charm   

gak
on 7/27/11 12:08 pm
Revision on 06/21/13
Hi LaShelle,

Are you on FB ? 
Please follow the link in my siggy line to connect up with the info... We have many people already signed up, ready to sign up whoever is interested. Let me know if you have questions. We are taking over the Lido deck and a few others as well ! 

Ginger<><  
 Revision #2 Dr John Rabkin June 21, 2013; First Revision DS - Dr Maguire
  5-18-09; First DS 7-15-2003 Dr Clark Warden = Third time is the charm   

Fo' Shizzle My Sizzle
on 7/27/11 1:45 pm
Hey just curious: which lucky ship will be hosting the gathering of the dark side?
For great WLS info join me here weightlosssurgery.proboards.com and here www.dsfacts.com

beemerbeeper
on 7/27/11 2:28 pm - AL
It is the beautiful Carnival Conquest out of New Orleans.  Pre-cruise fun in New Orleans being planned by DSers local to there. 

Follow the link in my signature.

~Becky

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 939 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 1154 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 5 replies · 407 views