Switching things around...

Katy S.
on 8/5/11 6:01 am - WA
I switched my iron (just today) copper, and vite c to my evening dose, because I have too many things to take/eat in the morning to keep them separate, the only other thing I take w/those is a tylenol PM... I moved everything back a dose from there, so my mid  morning = morning etc, then moved my other vite C dose opposite of that...finished off my crappy multi vite, so on a regular multi now... Considering getting IUD out and replacing w/some other contraception don't like how I feel... Doc today for kidney stone, doing whatever I can to have energy and feel better!
"Hi, my name is Katy...and I am a meat eating spin junkie"
HW: 336/DOS: 306/CW: 153/GW: 140?
~ CSz: 5 - S/M

* G1: 199# 09/28/11 * G2: 175# 11/30/11 * G3: 160# 12/09/11(
"People too weak to follow their dreams, will always try to find a way to discourage yours"

(deactivated member)
on 8/5/11 1:54 pm - Beverly, NJ
I thought about doing exactly that with my morning dose.... I was going to ask how that would effect it. How did it work out for you today?
Katy S.
on 8/5/11 2:31 pm - WA
Since I am not taking anything I wasn't already with my iron and its an hour (more like 2) separate from anything else, I think it will work just fine, I needed to take too many meds in the morning so it just works out better this way... if you take anything for reflux, don't take with the iron though it needs the acid, so my doc says which is why vitamin C is helpful
"Hi, my name is Katy...and I am a meat eating spin junkie"
HW: 336/DOS: 306/CW: 153/GW: 140?
~ CSz: 5 - S/M

* G1: 199# 09/28/11 * G2: 175# 11/30/11 * G3: 160# 12/09/11(
"People too weak to follow their dreams, will always try to find a way to discourage yours"

(deactivated member)
on 8/5/11 4:17 pm - Beverly, NJ

Thats why i was thinking of changing around the times too.  I can't function without my reflux meds and I HAVE to take them as soon as I wake up.  So I find taking the iron in the morning is a pain, why not take it at bedtime when It's been at least an hour since I've eaten anything and I know I'm not going to eat anything in my sleep.

I'm anxious to see if the vets have any thoughts on this...

ksallen928
on 8/6/11 10:05 pm
I take my Iron dose before bed and don't have a problem.  I think you're not supposed to take it RIGHT before bed. Can't remember why.

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 975 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 1168 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 5 replies · 434 views