Back to the Basics today...wooohoo!!

Felicia S.
on 9/5/11 12:56 am - Lincoln, NE
I've drinken 2 glasses of water, taken my vitamins, and am about to go do some exercise.  Then I'll come home, drink some more water, and eat a yummy low carb meal.

I'm making a comittment to ME to do this until this coming Sunday.  In my mind I'm telling myself to pretend like I'm about to have my DS on Sunday and Dr. A needs me to be on a low carb diet to shrink my liver so he can do my surgery.  Whatever it takes, I suppose...lol.

I have tons of sweets in the house.  I am going to go bring them all to my other sons' house...y VAMANOS CHICOS!

Woot woot!!  speaking of Woot Woot...where's Marci???

Ok, wish me luck my fellow DSers.  Anyone wanna join me this week?  Nancy???

Hugz,

Felicia
HW 264 SW 248 CW 140.8 GW 140 

MARTINA P.
on 9/5/11 8:58 am - ROCKMART, GA
 Good Luck Felicia I know you will be successful.
MARTINA
Rockmart Georgia                        
HW: 315 CW: 117 GW:  First goal 150 met 3/23/2012, Second goal 135

Felicia S.
on 9/5/11 10:17 am - Lincoln, NE
thanks Martina! :)

Jolly Rancher
on 9/5/11 9:35 am
I'm kinda trying to do this too, but I don't have a lot of discipline, so as long as you don't expect stellar results, I'll post my food every day on the bites and vites thread. Mind you, I'm just trying to do better than I *was* eating out all the time. Not trying to hit any carb goal.
Janice

320/170/150
SW/CW/GW
Felicia S.
on 9/5/11 10:20 am - Lincoln, NE
 I'm glad I checked the board.  I was just about to ransack the house for something sweet!  I am so fricken addicted to sweets.  I gave away all the sweet goodies I had and was gonna settle for some peanut butter and jelly....but now that I've read your post and that of Martina...I'm going to try to hold off.  I'll post on the bites and vites thread too.  No...not stellar results, just hopefully better for both of us. (LOL...I drank a serving of metamucil to have a taste of something sweet...but it's sugar free)  I'm pathetic.

Jolly Rancher
on 9/5/11 10:28 am
I'm usually not the one to have a sweet tooth, but it's very easy to develop when dessert is served with every meal. I've rid myself of all sweets (my dogsitter ate them) and I didn't replenish when I shopped, so they are not there to tempt me!

You are absolutely NOT pathetic! You should see some measures I've gone to, to get a little taste of something I was craving. We'll do this together and see how it goes, okay???

We can do it!
Janice

320/170/150
SW/CW/GW
Felicia S.
on 9/5/11 10:40 am - Lincoln, NE
Thanks Janice! :) I feel like an alcoholic trying to drink mouthwash or cough medicine to get a little sloshed.  Oh well, I keep reminding myself it's not forever.  I just need to learn to do everything in moderation...after this mini detox.

Jolly Rancher
on 9/5/11 10:53 am
Ditto to all of it. And I have an ice cream shop right down the street. I was taking my dog for a walk earlier and thought to myself, "I've done fairly well today, let's go have a milkshake".....yeah seriously. Thankfully, I thought better of it!!!

Hang in there. I'll support you!
Janice

320/170/150
SW/CW/GW
Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 863 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 1110 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 5 replies · 377 views