IV Fluids!!

Diane Davis
on 9/28/11 3:21 pm
Thanks Diana, me too, I don't want to go through that again!
 My  is Jewels.  Love her very much!            
pktwatch
on 9/28/11 1:59 pm, edited 9/28/11 2:02 pm
Glad that you are much better! I had no idea that you were suffering that much, I remember that you told me about the incisional wound infection but I have been in a fog...........really I think I am doing great, getting in all my water, vites, meals and even a protein shake for the last 2 days!

I plan on getting back to the group meetings soon but knew that I wasn't ready yesterday.

Switched 9/21/2011 By Dr. Inman
HW    368
SW    328
CW    180

GW 180 (or less to get to a normal BMI)

Diane Davis
on 9/28/11 3:27 pm
Thanks Butch, I didn't know how bad I was either until it got to where I couldn't hardly put one foot in front of the other and wasn't able to consume anything.  Everything tasted horrible and made me heave.  The last couple of days before the fluids I wasn't able to consume anything.

Those first two weeks for me were wonderful.  I, too, was getting in my fluids and protein easily.  It was that stupid antibiotic that did it to me.

I've been wondering about you.  How are you feeling?  How's your pain and are you sleeping OK?  Are you able to get up and about much?  Tell Joan Hi for me and thank her for me for keeping me informed about you.

I'm going to try to come to October's meeting, hope to see you there. 
pktwatch
on 9/28/11 11:25 pm
Thanks Diane, I am up and about but not out of the house yet. I feel sleepy most of the time it must be the meds because I am sleeping and resting well. I am not in much pain but am taking the pain med 2-3 times a day. I have been talking to Chad and a few others. Not sure about the Oct meeting yet, I would love to get back but not sure that I will be ready by then........

Switched 9/21/2011 By Dr. Inman
HW    368
SW    328
CW    180

GW 180 (or less to get to a normal BMI)

Diane Davis
on 9/29/11 2:46 am
Will continue praying for you.  You're always on my mind on your well-being.  Keep me updated!
Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 843 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 1097 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 5 replies · 368 views