I've got my surgery date!!!!

provolisa
on 11/24/11 9:55 am - Provo, UT
 Leonie, I told my husband I had good wishes coming in all of the way from South Africa, and you shoud have seen his jaw drop! 

I thought you'd appreciate knowing that 

Lisa
               Recovering from the Duodenal Switch~
                HW - 495 / CW - 382 / GW - 175    Joanne B. is my Angel 

airbender
on 11/23/11 7:06 pm
how exciting, and the best day, your b-day.  it will be here before you know it.  I was also calm, ready to move on......you will get some great support here....please keep us posted, and you will do great....
duncans
on 11/23/11 9:16 pm
Congratulations, Lisa!  So happy for you!

scoob
on 11/23/11 10:38 pm - Somerset, KY
YAY, Lisa!! That is so awesome! Right around the corner girly!! So happy for you!! Congrats. Can't wait to welcome you to the Loser's Bench!!!!! Talk about a wonderful birthday present!

Ruby

tazmaddy34 is my HW/SW/CW/GW 346/335/183/150   5'4.25"

teachmid
on 11/23/11 11:36 pm - OKC, OK
Co gratulations, Lisa! What a wonderful birthday present!!
     -Gail-
SW  257    CW  169  GW  165

Julie B.
on 11/23/11 11:48 pm - OH
CONGRATS!! =) Hope the time flies for you!

SW - 373 / CW - 179 / GW - 160

sandyv63
on 11/24/11 8:36 am - Naples, FL
Yay! I feel like I've been waiting right along side you for this date to be announced. How wonderful that it almost coincides with your birthday. I kinda look at Nov 10th as my second birthday since I feel like my life has changed forever because of this surgery and I will never have to worry about being fat again! What a relief that is. Good luck and remember to get all your supplies together now so that you aren't stressing two days before you leave for the hospital.
  All the vets have moved to a site where there is no censorship and no biased, unfair moderation. If you want ACCURATE information, join us here:

http://weightlosssurgery.proboards.com/index.cgi
provolisa
on 11/24/11 9:53 am - Provo, UT
 You guys are really amazing! I can't believe how much support I am getting here. You guys still left messages today, of all days!

Don't you worry, I have a terriffic Angel, Joanne B, and she will keep you all posted on my progress while I am in the hospital.

Airbender, I appreciate your saying that you felt calm and focused too. I have been wondering if there is another shoe that is going to drop any second, but I think I will let that worry go. If I get nervous along the way, at least I will know it is normal. But I don't need to go borrowing trouble.

I hope you all had a wonderful day of Thanksgiving, and were near to those who are dear to you!
Lisa
               Recovering from the Duodenal Switch~
                HW - 495 / CW - 382 / GW - 175    Joanne B. is my Angel 

Sher Bear Mama
on 11/24/11 4:12 pm
 Congratulations!  I'm going on Dec. 5th and it seems like there are quite a few of us here scheduled for December!!!  I'll be looking for your postings after your surgery!

Sheri
Sher--the bear mama

2011Mommy
on 11/25/11 12:26 pm
 CONGRATS!!!! I'm so very excited for you :)))). Eeeehhh can't wait to have a surgery date myself ! Wishing the quickest, smoothest recovery possible!

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 1013 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 1185 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 5 replies · 476 views