I've got my surgery date!!!!

NoMore B.
on 11/26/11 3:59 am
 I'm very happy to be your angel, Lisa!

You're going to do great!
determineddanni
on 11/26/11 7:07 am
I am so excited for you! What a great b-day present! I will have to come visit you in the hospital if thats ok :) I am heading up there on the 15th and I have my pre-op labs on teh 16th. Just PM me. We can work something out. Maybe I can bring you something :p

HW 259          SW 256          CW 141       GW 150

Fade2Pink
on 11/27/11 7:23 am - Salt Lake City, UT
Congrats, Lisa!  You are in great hands with Dr. Simper.  I'm so excited for you.  Let me know if you need anything, I am nearby both LDS and St. Marks, so if you want a visitor, let me know.  Best of luck!
Duodenal Switch 4/29/09
Loving my DS!!

provolisa
on 11/27/11 2:50 pm - Provo, UT
 All of your responses humble me. I am not used to such overwhelming support.

Joanne, I feel honored to have you as my Angel.

Danni, I am not sure what kind of shape I will be in on the 15th, but I would love to have you pop in. I have felt close to you since the beginning, and it is so neat that we will be having our switches so close together. My name is Lisa Bates, so you can find me. Here's hoping I have no complications and am gone from the hospital when you come in for your actual surgery, however. 

Fade2Pink, if you would like to pop in at St. Mark's, too, at some point, it would be very nice of you. My husband is going to be camped out at the hospital, and I think you could best reassure him, since you have already been through it.  You look faabulouss, too, I might add.

I really, really, appreciate all of the lovely responses from vets and newbies alike! I really love this board, and I check it several times a day, just looking for the latest news or what I can learn. Thanks again, to each and every one of you!

Recovering from the Duodenal Switch~
                HW - 495 / CW - 382 / GW - 175    Joanne B. is my Angel 

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 1017 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 1185 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 5 replies · 476 views