It's Time to get Switched!

Sher Bear Mama
on 12/4/11 4:12 am
 So, tomorrow at 8:15 I check into the hospital for my D.S.  Please swing some critters, say some prayers, do some yoga or just go for a good ol' walk with your dog for me.  In any case, please send happy thoughts for an uneventful surgery and a speedy recovery. 

Trixxy will be checking in here on the board to give any updates she can.

See you all on the dark side!

Sheri
Sher--the bear mama

orangecrushed
on 12/4/11 4:19 am - Triad, NC
You know you are gonna be in my thoughts and prayers!  I am wishing the best for you, and I look forward to your updates!

Big hugs,
Nic
Sher Bear Mama
on 12/4/11 5:17 am
 You too! Keep me posted!!!!
Sher--the bear mama

Sher Bear Mama
on 12/4/11 11:16 am
 Thanks Nic!  You're next!!!
Sher--the bear mama

Its a Secret
on 12/4/11 4:20 am
Hope for you to have an uneventful surgery :)  Sip and walk as soon as you can :)

Sher Bear Mama
on 12/4/11 11:16 am
 That will be my mantra!
Sher--the bear mama

newyorkbitch
on 12/4/11 4:23 am
Good luck!
Sher Bear Mama
on 12/4/11 11:17 am
 Hopefully i won't need it.
Sher--the bear mama

sandyv63
on 12/4/11 5:03 am - Naples, FL
You've come a long way since the first time I replied to one of your posts. You are going to do great! You have confidence in your surgeon, as you should, and you are mentally and emotionally ready. We post ops can't tell you what to expect exactly because recoveries are so very variable but I know you will do fine. I can't wait to get the update tomorrow!
  All the vets have moved to a site where there is no censorship and no biased, unfair moderation. If you want ACCURATE information, join us here:

http://weightlosssurgery.proboards.com/index.cgi
Sher Bear Mama
on 12/4/11 11:17 am
 Thanks so much Sandy.  I'm remembering all the great info you've shared with me.  It was so appreciated.

Sheri
Sher--the bear mama

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 1040 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 1196 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 5 replies · 492 views