I have a date

sara3
on 12/7/11 6:31 am
I am thrilled to say I have a date... I am excited... I will be switched on December 21st, a christmas gift I will treasure for the rest of my life....

Kingy
on 12/7/11 6:35 am - Hobart, Australia
Throwing all my good wishes your way for an uneventful surgery and a speedy recovery!

Paula R.
on 12/7/11 6:36 am - Portland, OR
Wow, Sara...that is awesome.  Congrats to you.  Talk about the Best. Christmas Present. Ever!!!
My signature is in the witness protection program

teachmid
on 12/7/11 6:47 am - OKC, OK
What a wonderful Christmas present.....a new life!
     -Gail-
SW  257    CW  169  GW  165

sara3
on 12/7/11 11:08 am
You said it perfectly, that is how I feel about it all I cannot wait for my hubby to get home from work and give him a celebratory cuddle to end all cuddles... this is a good day....
jmckel1
on 12/7/11 7:55 am - Ottawa, Canada
Hi,

Veronique informed me today that Dr. Gagner will be doing my surgery on the 21st, as well - at Westmount Square Surgical Centre. Is that where you will be having it? (Perhaps we'll be roomies!).

Julie, Ottawa  
(deactivated member)
on 12/7/11 8:39 am
Congratulations on your date.  I am having my revision surgery with Dr. Gagner at Sacre-Coeur Hospital on the 20th of December.  Where are you having your surgery?

Best of luck with your surgery.

Penny
sara3
on 12/7/11 8:48 am
Hi,

Mine will be at the westmount surgical center. I am also a band to DS revision...

That makes three of us in the same week....

Dr G will be busy...

How are you feeling about it all?

(deactivated member)
on 12/7/11 11:00 pm
I am just glad that it is finally going to happen.  It has been over 1 1/2 years of fighting to get my revision.  Due to having had several previous abdominal surgeries, there is a great probability that the surgery will need to be done in two stages.  I would like to have it done all at once, but I will accept what ever Dr. Gagner feels is in my best interest.

Good luck with you surgery.

Penny
J J the Jet Plane
on 12/7/11 10:47 am
Thats Awesome!
JJ
Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 352 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 806 views