STALL

SEXYBBW86
on 1/6/12 2:13 pm

Can anyone give me some advise i hit 100 pound loss and now for a few months now i cant seem to loose any more weight can someone give me some advise please am not her for any fights or put down so if that what your going to write please don't put anything thank you

MajorMom
on 1/6/12 6:44 pm - VA
Time to shake things up and do some things differently. What's your normal carb and protein intake? How are you doing on your fluids, exercise and vitamins?

--gina

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

Tina.D
on 1/6/12 11:43 pm - TX
Try posting an honest list of all you are eating and drinking every day on MajorMom's daily thread. Also list your vitamins and exercising so we can see where you are right now.

It's normal to stall some, that will give your body a chance to catch up and take a little rest. What's important is that you are getting proper nutrition and not eating too little.

Sounds like you are doing great so far. Great job!!

Fo' Shizzle My Sizzle
on 1/7/12 9:01 am
If you're on a stall the first cuplrit is the amount of carbs you're eating. Do you eat any bread? Rice? Grains? Etc? If so how much are you eating each day? Are you watching what you drink? It's very easy to drink carbs in if they're not sugar free.

Are you eating 100grams of protein each day? If you're not getting enough protein in that will also cause a stall.
For great WLS info join me here weightlosssurgery.proboards.com and here www.dsfacts.com

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 637 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 988 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 4 replies · 337 views