I'm home.

Diane Davis
on 1/19/12 11:08 am
Just wanted to let everyone know that I am now home. I lost my Dad on January 10th. My daughter, my Mom, and I were with him at home when he took his last breath. We buried him Monday, January 16th. Had to wait on my brother from Canada to get in for the funeral. It was awful and draining on all of us to wait so long for the funeral, it was like experiencing his death twice. I might not be on here much for a while, will be running back n forth to my Mom's for a while to help her through this, and I'm just plum drained, so don't feel up to being on here much. Please keep us all in your thoughts and prayers.
 My  is Jewels.  Love her very much!            
mylittleblackdress
on 1/19/12 12:41 pm - FL
So sorry for your loss!  You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers!
Lisa
momfirst2000
on 1/19/12 2:01 pm - livermore, CA
DS on 02/29/12
 Very sorry to hear of your loss , your family and you will be in my thoughts and prayers,.

Diane Davis
on 1/22/12 11:41 am
Thank you so much.  BTW, how are you doing?
J G.
on 1/19/12 3:08 pm
Diane, I am so sorry to hear that you have lost your Dad.  That was one of the toughest things for me to have to face, but know that time will help to heal the wounds.  Although it won't be easy, you must really focus your attention on keeping up with your protein, vites and fluids.  It will be so easy to slip up during this difficult time, but in order to help your mom, you must first help yourself. You and all your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.  Hugs, Jenny
Diane Davis
on 1/22/12 11:42 am
Thank you Jenny.  I'm really trying to keep up with everything.  Easier now that I'm back home.
Nicolle
on 1/20/12 12:14 am
So sorry for your loss, Diane. I am glad you got to spend those last, precious moments with him. I am sure he was glad you were at his side.  Take care of yourself during this stressful time.

Nicolle

I had the kick-butt duodenal switch (DS)!

HW: 344 lbs      CW: 150 lbs

Type 2 diabetes and sleep apnea GONE!

Diane Davis
on 1/22/12 11:43 am
Thank you Nicolle, you have always been such a great support for me.  It's especially appreciated at this time.
larra
on 1/19/12 11:39 pm - bay area, CA
I'm so sorry for your loss. Please take care of yourself during this difficult time.

Larra
Diane Davis
on 1/22/12 11:45 am
Thank you Larra.  Haven't been online much the last few months with all I've been going through, really have missed you and the rest of the gang.
Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 618 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 979 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 4 replies · 332 views