To all my Miami/Ft Lauderdale DSers and an update

mellysarah03
on 5/8/12 11:15 pm - Fort Myers, FL
Good day! In addition to my other post. I decided to write a second post. I just moved back to Miami after 6 years on Florida's west coast. I will soon be seeking a PCP. I was wondering if anyone knew of any PCP in the Miami/Ft Lauderdale that are familiar with DS patients (care/needs). My previous doc was awesome and learned through me but at this point it would be great to find someone who I dont have to "educate". lol =0)
      In other news I am 3.5 years out, maintaing at 175-180  I did have a slight regain from my lowest weight but at my lowest weight even though my bmi was still in the "overweight" range, I was looking a little fragile and sickly. Maybe its the extra skin. Not sure. My NUT goal was 170 for me and I had gotten down to 160. Other then today and last night having some pain around and incision site (could be totally unrelated but not sure) I have been healthy, strong, no other complications since right after my surgery when I had to have my gall-bladder removed. Loving life!!

I used to make excuses why I cant Now I make reasons why I CAN!!
155LBS GONE FOREVER!! LIVING LIFE... I LOVE MY DS

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 739 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 1038 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 4 replies · 349 views