1 week before DS and I am so excited!

seananc
on 7/15/12 3:44 am - Fernandina Beach, FL
DS on 07/23/12

This has been a long journey for me. I have learned quite a bit about myself.  I have realized that I CAN DO IT!!  I am have so many people on this site to thank and i cannot remember them all but I just want to say THANK YOU!!!  I am really feeling good right now.  The liquid diet is hard, but I am getting through it,  I am not in a rush to eat solid food but more of a rush to get healthy!  I am so grateful to GOD for allowing me to get this far. 

I am down 85 lbs. before my ds and I would like to lose another 15, but i am not going to pu****  The support that I have received on this site has meant so much to me and I will continue to seek help and guidance from this site. I do have one thing I want to ask. Why is that so many people who are not in my situation, keep asking me ARE YOU SCARED ABOUT IT???  I keep telling them no, but they keep asking me like my answer is going to change. IT IS NOT!!!  people do not know how long that i have prayed for this for myself. GOD is a just GOD, he will never put more on you than you can bear!  I keep reminding myself of that. 

I am also watching little things like making i do not end up with a summer cold right before surgery or something.  i am also back on my water pill and staying fully hydrated to make sure I do not get dehydrated. I know with this procedure comes a lot of responsibility on my part and I am ready!!! I know that I have to be careful of what i eat and still exercise and I enjoy when i do.  I just want to get down to a size that I don't feel so different from others. I want to be able to walk in a department store and see something in my size and be able to buy it.  I want to rejoin the living world and stop hiding in my house out of shame for the way that I look and feel!. I want to go back to school and get my master's degree and not feel like the biggest person on campus.  Most of all I just want A LIFE!!! So I am not going to keep going, but again I want to say thanks!

Sean
SA
Valerie G.
on 7/15/12 6:56 am - Northwest Mountains, GA
 Oh Sean, you're going to be so fun to watch as a post op.  You are definitely ready, and your preparedness is what's taking your fear away.  Best wishes for a easy surgery and smooth recovery.  I'll be watching.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

seananc
on 7/15/12 8:31 am - Fernandina Beach, FL
DS on 07/23/12
Thnks!! I apprciate that!
SA
AundreaSmith
on 7/15/12 7:08 am - Caledonia, MI
DS on 03/12/12
Best wishes, Sean!!

It's a rollercoaster ride, hang on tight, it only gets better! 

HW: 404/ SW: 380/  GW: 155

seananc
on 7/15/12 8:32 am - Fernandina Beach, FL
DS on 07/23/12
Thanks!!
SA
BRENDALOU
on 7/15/12 2:46 pm - Oklahoma City, OK
DS on 07/30/12

I am right behing you Sean, I am having surgery on july 30. U sound so prepared. I am working on getting my self prepared. keep us posted on ur sucess. 

seananc
on 7/16/12 9:40 pm - Fernandina Beach, FL
DS on 07/23/12
Thanks. I will!
SA
skinnime12
on 7/16/12 3:43 am
I wish you the best of luck for a smooth operation and speedy recovery!!!
seananc
on 7/16/12 9:40 pm - Fernandina Beach, FL
DS on 07/23/12
Thanks, I needed that.
SA
DianaRR
on 7/18/12 2:29 am - CA
I am wishing a great surgery and recovery for you!

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 421 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 865 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 277 views