DeVROM Does not Work!!1

seananc
on 1/20/13 11:14 pm - Fernandina Beach, FL
DS on 07/23/12

I followed the advice of a afriend that had Ds and got the DEVROM and it does nothing!!! What do I do????

SA
clpeltz
on 1/20/13 11:15 pm

How much were you taking and when?  I only use it when I am on vacation and sharing rooms with others, lol.  I take 2 before EVERY meal during the day.  

RNY to DS Revision 4/29/2011
Dr. Henry Buchwald

"Think twice.....Cut ONCE"

Valerie G.
on 1/20/13 11:34 pm - Northwest Mountains, GA

I could have told you that!  IMO - there are no free rides.  The best method is prevention.

• Eat yogurt or take probiotics
  • Eliminate your gas causing foods (artificial sweeteners, simple carbs, milk and/or other lactose items)

Your ****'s still gonna stink, but **** stinks like that.  Don't waste your money.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

larra
on 1/21/13 1:01 am - bay area, CA

kinda gross, but if you don't take enough to make your poop turn green, you aren't taking enough...and even then there are no guarantees.

Val is right. Start taking a good probiotic, but really the best treatment is prevention. Avoid the foods that cause the problem - usually milk or white carbs - and there will be no problem.

larra

Jaiart
on 1/21/13 5:06 am - MI

Maybe it's just me and my weirdness but I actually don't mind the smell.  I guess it's natural for everyone to accept their own brand.  I view it as proof if the DS working.  I practice courtesy flushes when using public restrooms where I don't want to offend.  Carry a good deodorizer such as ozium or the citrus stuff or even a good can of Lysol.  As well as watching your carb intake.... Other then that......I love the smell of "my" BM's in the morning, it smells like Victory."   Adapted from Apocalypse Now

Julie R.
on 1/22/13 7:06 am - Ludington, MI

Gross as it sounds, my husband claims to not mind the smell of my farts.   He says when I'm gone, he misses it.   I think he's lying through his teeth.  LOL.    

Julie R - Ludington, Michigan
Duodenal Switch 08/09/06 - Dr. Paul Kemmeter, Grand Rapids, Michigan
HW: 282 - 5'4"
SW: 268
GW: 135
CW: 125

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 421 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 865 views