**RANDOM TOPIC** COUPONING!

Lyss Remaly
on 3/16/13 12:55 am - Wheeling, IL

Does anyone here coupon? 

I have been watching Extreme Coupning and I think they might  be onto something here!  It looks awesome!  I mean I could never do it to the extreme some of these folks do but to at least save on a few staples; body wash, body spray, febreeze, tooth paste...that kind of stuff would be AMAZING!

I would LOVE to hear some success stories or tips/advice if anyone does this or has tried to do this! 

stillhoping
on 3/16/13 2:20 am - Tampa, FL

I will be watching the responses.  I too would love to get into this better than I do.

Terry

PattyL
on 3/16/13 5:29 am

To me, coupons are only good if used to buy things you really need or want to try.  I use coupons when I can.  My last big score was in November at Vons.  They had coupons in their flyer for a lot of good quality meat items.  I think I spent about $100 and I still have a few things in the freezer.  Turkeys were another great deal, I got 2 for $10.

I noticed you live in NV.  I live in Vegas and I think it is great for bargains.  My first stop is always the 99cents Only Store for personal care, cleaning, and paper products.  Plus you never know what you will find there.  For ages they sold Challenge butter for $1 for 1/2 a pound.  Their Awesome laundry detergent is $1 and it works as well as Tide for me.  And I buy all my TP, paper towels, and trash bag liners for $1 each.  Next stop is usually El Super because they almost always have the best meat deals in town.  Last is usually Smith's for whatever I couldn't find at the other stores.

Smith's has a new thing where you go to a website and download coupons to your store card and they automatically subtract from your total.  I go thru the site once a week or so and put all the coupons I might use on my card.

I still use that expensive Finish dishwasher detergent.  None of the cheap stuff works nearly as well.  Darn it.

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 871 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 1114 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 5 replies · 386 views