Just checking in

Sumundo311
on 8/10/13 12:21 am - Saskatoon, Canada
Hi all, it has been a crazy summer, we started off by going to Calgary Alberta for a week, then having my grandchildren at my home for 2 weeks, my middle son came for a visit for a couple weeks and I had a friend here from Turkey for just over a week.
I also work for a temp agency as a receptionist and have had 3 posting during the summer to. I am working at one right now that runs until Aug 23. So I have been busy.
Well my eating has been out of whack all summer, and I now want to get on track. My friend from Turkey had lost 150lbs a few years ago but has gained it all back, and we spent a lot of time talking about how we can help ourselves with making a fresh start and support each other.
And I want to add that every morning I start out strong but by afternoon I fall apart, it is such a struggle.
I am going to make some changes and see what happens, excuses come so easy to me. I am involved with Bites, Vites and Excercites, but not regularly because of my company and eating habits formed during this summer.
Anyway just wanted to check in and be accountable to me and all of you. I plan on posting more often as a way of keeping my commitment.
Thanks for letting me share, my thoughts.
Susan

Nov. 14/2005 I have reached the 10 year mark and I am very glad I had this surgery and can live a normal life.

MajorMom
on 8/10/13 12:28 am - VA

It will be nice to see you posting more. Let me know how I can support you and I'll let you know how you can support me. We can do this!

--gina

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

Huneypie
on 8/10/13 2:18 am - London, United Kingdom
DS on 07/24/12

Well having the desire to do better is a good start.  You need to try and make things convenient for yourself, have healthy snacks like cheese, etc around so you can just grab them when the urge strikes - speaking of which, I hear some parma ham calling my name right now.

You can do this and I look forward to hearing from you more.

Lowish BMI? See Lightweights Board! Lightweight Creed For more on DS see www.DSfacts.com
If you don't have peace, it isn't because someone took it from you; you gave it away. You cannot always control what happens to you, but you can control what happens in you John C Maxwell 
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.comSleeve 2010 Dr López Corvala, Mexico. DS 2012 Dr Himpens, Belgium

I  my DS  

NoreenRT
on 8/10/13 11:05 am - Warner Robins, GA

hi susan.  so good to hear from you. my you have had a busy summer with all kinds of wonderful people popping in and out.  i know when my regular scheduled is disturbed it affects my eating.  i tend to carb out.

good for you with wanting to get back in the swing of things and be accountable.  looking forward to reading your posts on vites&bites.

stay strong!

Noreen  HW 352 / SW 324 / CW 175/ LW/ 148 / GW 150   (achieved Aug 14 '11)

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 683 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 1005 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 4 replies · 338 views