Weekly check in time for me, I need to come up with a creative name for this

Sumundo311
on 8/30/13 11:05 pm - Saskatoon, Canada

Good day everyone,

Well I really wanted to check in yesterday, and I wanted to wait for today, so patience won.

I will start with my eating, it was a struggle and unfortunately I lost the battle a majority of the time. I think I am going to start attending a support group something like TOPS, maybe Overeaters. Not sure yet but  doing some serious thinking about it. Exercise has happened a bit this week, I did go walking a couple of times. It is really hot here so WooHoo to me for getting out.

Work stuff - I had 2 interviews this last week, they didn't go well, I didn't get the jobs, and I have another one on Tuesday. I have not been feeling like wanting to do anything so it didn't really upset me that I didn't get them, to be honest. I do have to get a job and soon so I hope Tuesday is something that looks good.

My Vitamin D is low, better then it was but still low, so I have increased that and I hope that makes a difference with my mood. I have a physical on Tuesday am and will talk to my Dr about my levels.

So overall I'm not feeling great emotionally and I still have to appreciate the little accomplishes I have managed this last week.

Thank everyone, for your support on the Bites and help with the Vit, D issues

Chat with you soon

Susan

MajorMom
on 8/30/13 11:40 pm - VA

How about the name, Keeping All the Balls in the Air?  

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 681 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 1005 views