Scared of food.

Amy W.
on 1/7/14 9:19 pm - Buckeye, AZ
I have an issue where I'm mentally programed to think all food will just make me gain weight and that makes me not eat enough. The problem is that when I don't eat enough, my body won't let me drop weight! It holds on to all it can (but I'm still scared of food). I power-walk/jog every single day and still am scared to take in calories (even though I'm not losing like I should). I need direction/advice. :/

5" 7' -  HW: 328 Current: I stay around 155 :) 
"...Because when you stop and look around, this life is pretty amazing."

Huneypie
on 1/8/14 2:16 am - London, United Kingdom
DS on 07/24/12

Atkins, Atkins, Atkins.  You NEED high protein 100g a day and you'll get dry skin and constipation if you don't have enough fat.  Fried chicken with full fat mayo, bacon, heavy cream, etc it's all health food to DSers.  Enjoy!! kiss

Lowish BMI? See Lightweights Board! Lightweight Creed For more on DS see www.DSfacts.com
If you don't have peace, it isn't because someone took it from you; you gave it away. You cannot always control what happens to you, but you can control what happens in you John C Maxwell 
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.comSleeve 2010 Dr López Corvala, Mexico. DS 2012 Dr Himpens, Belgium

I  my DS  

PattyL
on 1/8/14 4:01 am

You are at goal!  Relax a little!  Start making yourself think about the right foods as the tool that's going to let you maintain!

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 707 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 1017 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 4 replies · 341 views