Plateau Finally Broken!

PSaadallah
on 6/2/14 9:33 am - Arlington, TX
DS on 12/15/12

I am so, so excited!  The long months of gains have finally turned around!  I think my thyroid medication is now where it needs to be so that my metabolism is working again.  I lost 11 pounds in the last two weeks, and I cannot begin to tell you how relieved and thrilled I am to be moving forward again instead of backward.  Hope is revived!

PattyL
on 6/2/14 9:40 am

That's good news!  Hope the scale continues in the right direction!

IF you have problems in the future do some research on Armour thyroid.  It's the real thing, not synthetic.  I know people who have dome much better on this stuff than the synthroid.

PSaadallah
on 6/2/14 10:52 am - Arlington, TX
DS on 12/15/12

Patty - I'm not taking the thyroid replacement hormone - the medication I take is to control hyperthyroid.  We've had trouble not "over-controlling" it and suppressing it too much.  I am likely to eventually have to have my thyroid removed and then have to start taking the thyroid replacement - and will start this tweaking process again!

Irishnurse
on 6/2/14 12:45 pm
DS on 04/17/13

Congrats on busting it. Doesn't it feel great!!!?? I just busted a two and half month one. I was getting so frustrated, then BAM! It started back up and just kept going!

SW-340, CW-164, GW-150, 14 pounds to go...

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 715 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 1020 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 4 replies · 341 views