Any Gastric Bypass to DS revisioners willing to share their story

Revelation12v11
on 1/16/15 7:08 am - MI
RNY on 05/29/12

I am in the first stage of getting a revision and I'd like some real live input even the scary stuff. I believe this is my best choice I thought I would be a winner first time around so this time I want to be successful. I appreciate it all

revelation12v11
scaryreader
on 1/18/15 8:08 am - Chicago, IL

Hi, I had a revision to the ds in "06. The day of surgery i weighed 340. Today my weight stays between 160 & 165 but I got down 143. I'm quite comfortable where I am now. You may want to read my profile, and if you have any questions just ask. Ok?

Eve
hw:400+
sw:340
cw:163

Revelation12v11
on 1/20/15 10:16 pm - MI
RNY on 05/29/12
Hello, I just read your entire blog and Thank you so much for posting it.Your blog has inspired to keep pressing forward and get to my goal of 160. It touched my heart to read about your grandson and I prayed for you this morning as Mom of a 12 yr old who was diagnosed with asthma issues we have had some moments but God has steered us during those times I just want to hug you right now LOL. Do you know why DS isn't widely talked about? If Olgas known of this surgery I never would have done gastric bypass I would have done DS you are 8 plus years out and still are 165 I know ladies that have gained 30, 40 70 plus lbs back in less than 3 years I hope you update more soon when you get a chance. Thanks for the encouragement :-)
revelation12v11
MamaShelia
on 1/20/15 10:27 am

Hey Revelation (I LOVE this verse!), 

I am starting my journey, too. Maybe if you go over to the "Revisions" board you may find some folks with more information!

Good luck!

Shelia

Revelation12v11
on 1/20/15 10:26 pm - MI
RNY on 05/29/12
Hello :-) Revelation12v11 is one of my favorite verses in the Bible because it is how I overcome. I had gastric bypass in May 2012 and I lost over 100 lbs but hit a stall at about 7months and never broke it. My soma was found to be very large and my food just goes right out I'm always hungry!! I'm so glad to hear about the DS and I'm looking forward to getting back on the horse and riding it into the sunset :-). What stage are you have you had surgery yet are you having a revision? Have you found a surgeon?
revelation12v11
Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 978 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 1169 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 5 replies · 441 views