PillPack

k__
on 8/16/15 1:12 pm - Bellevue, WA
DS on 08/06/15

I'm about to look into this new company for my meds/vitamins. Has anyone else used it yet? It looks like it will make compliance a cinch!

PeteA
on 8/16/15 8:57 pm - Parma, OH
DS on 04/15/13

I saw this on one of the business stations a while back and took a look ath their web site. I'm not sure they will handle your vitamins. It looks like just prescription drugs.

If they handled vitamins it would be like the vitalady pre-packaged vitamins just according to your specific doses. It still comes down to doing whatever you can that helps you get your vitamins in every day.  

I have 2 MedCenter monthly vitamin organizers now that I'm 2.5 years out and they work pretty well for me. The compartments on the vitamin organizer vs the pill organizer are big enough for my calcium and magnesium along with anything else. 

k__
on 8/16/15 9:02 pm - Bellevue, WA
DS on 08/06/15

They do both meds *and* vitamins/supplements. I think the packaging format is genius. Thus the appeal. I'll post a I get more info. 

Vikki C.
on 8/17/15 5:09 pm

Would you please repost the name or link for this company.  I'm not seeing anything in your original post.  Thanks.

~Vikki~

k__
on 8/17/15 5:21 pm - Bellevue, WA
DS on 08/06/15

pillpack.com. Hope this helps!

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 979 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 1170 views
Need help for my mom