I need help

Brookline Petrea
on 9/30/23 9:26 pm

I weight over 500lbs and I would love anybody at my weight could tell what was your Experience and what was life like after surgery

AA
on 10/7/23 9:39 am - New York, NY
mike_ms
on 11/13/23 11:06 pm

I haven't had weight loss surgery myself, but I've known a few folks who did. They all said it's been a game-changer for them. They lost a lot of weight and felt so much better physically. But it's important to remember that surgery is just one part of the journey.

read this FREE EBOOK about carb cycling and it helped me lose weight.

tipintensity
on 2/22/24 7:38 am

Eating lots of protein-rich foods helps enhance cell regeneration and wound healing;
Eating foods rich in vitamin C (from fruits such as oranges, pineapples, strawberries...) stimulates the skin to increase connective tissue, necessary for the wound recovery process; burrito craft
Limiting eating too much salt and sugar can help reduce inflammation and prevent complications of edema.

Soweder
on 4/24/24 7:49 pm

Actually this is influenced by many factors. You can combine nutrition and exercise. Use vegetables that support effective weight loss. Do not abuse oral medications. basketbros

AA
on 4/28/24 11:01 am - New York, NY

Can you update? Have you decided to look into WLS?

I'm a long term TDSer. There are many vets at bariatricfacts.org who can also help out.

Duodenal Switch/Lap -- Drs. Alfons Pomp & Michel Gagner - New York City

4/4/05: 265 lbs/BMI: 45.6

4/11/05: 256 lbs/BMI: 43.9 (date of surgery)

7/27/08: Gallbladder Removed

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 380 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 829 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 271 views