Nike+ GPS app for iPhone

wharffrat
on 5/15/11 6:37 am - NJ

I just got the Nike+ GPS app for my iPhone.  I am starting out slow and hope to build up to a mile before my surgery on June 1st. 

Are there any other people out there using this app or on the Nike+ website?  Would love to add you as a friend.  Let me know.

Chuck :-)

341lbs start journey weight / 325 lbs surgery day weight    
Realize Band Surgery preformed on  6/1/2011
My sharing here on OH is from my own experience, strength, & hope.  I am not a medical professional.  Doctors and medical professional know best and their directions should be followed.

acbbrown
on 5/15/11 8:55 am - Granada Hills, CA
I use the app. I like it to keep track of my stats. I don't use the website or anything, but feel free to post here.

The only weird thing is that it doesn't have a "walk" option. When I post my workout to facebook, it says "I just finished my run" - so now all my friends think I'm running 3-6 miles . Other than that, no complaints.

Congrats on getting started with the walking - you will definitely see improvements quickly, and you will appreciate it later on. Good luck!

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

wharffrat
on 5/16/11 12:55 am - NJ
Thanks for the info.  I also thought it was weird  that it posted run on my facebook page.

It does seem like a good app to keep track on the walking.  I plan on using it. 

My wife is going to us it too. 
341lbs start journey weight / 325 lbs surgery day weight    
Realize Band Surgery preformed on  6/1/2011
My sharing here on OH is from my own experience, strength, & hope.  I am not a medical professional.  Doctors and medical professional know best and their directions should be followed.

Most Active