Trying to increase exercise BUT my body HURTS SO BAD

Debbie C.
on 11/1/11 1:36 am
I am 9 yrs out RNY, was very successful keeping it off until 2011. I have regained 40 lbs as my body hurts so bad. (2 fake knees also) Have some meds to help however I am suffering. Totally depressed that this is happening. determined to not keep weight on! Fibromyalgia and severe arthritis pain. Horrible. Any one else struggling with this? I just did a 5k with last mile uphill, gained 5 lbs! I gain 2-3 lbs a day and it stays on. I keep track of food, no way am I eating this much. People say it is water weight BUT IT STAYS ON!  I am frantic. Going to see Dr Snyder next week. I hope there is some words of
Seht
on 11/1/11 3:11 am
Can you give some more details about your exercise routine and your food intake.

Any medications you are taking that may be causing you to gain weight like steroidal meds?

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

John V.
on 11/1/11 3:12 am - MN
 I wish I had some words of wisdom for you! :(  I think the best advice is what you are already doing... head back in and talk to your doc, see if he has any idea what could be going on.  Maybe check in with your Nutritionist as well.  I technically don't have to see mine, but I try to keep doing it just to make sure I'm not doing something that I shouldn't be doing (and not realize it).  

Hang in there!
 HW:  280  /  SW: 250  /  GW#1: 175  /  GW#2: 160  /  GW#3: 150 / CW: 147.8    
 Includes 30 lbs lost pre-surgery.    
Most Active