which excersize is best???

Karleigh B.
on 1/6/12 3:29 am - CA
RNY on 11/01/11 with
OK.. So which excersizes are best to help tighten up the whole bat wing problem.. and inner thighs??? Oh and is there something i can do to try and help a little with sagging belly skin?  I need some help.. I was never accused of bein  the greatest excersizer! Or knowing much of anything about it...
"If we lose, then it was worth fightin for. If we win, we only live to fight again" 
       Cee-Lo Green

roy-t
on 1/6/12 3:51 am
 600 miles of running, 3800 miles of biking in 2012 I wish I could tell you it worked....it did not.  Unfortunaetly, the only way is more surgery.  Once you grow skin, its yours to keep.  You can fill it out with muscle, some people are more elasitic than others, but the overall rule is its yours.  

Sorry, thats probably not what you wanted to hear. 

ROY
acbbrown
on 1/6/12 3:51 am - Granada Hills, CA
Skin is skin - its not a muscle that can be tightened, so for the most part, you arent going to be able to get rid of them through exercise.  You have to either live with it or get plastics.

As for not being the greatest exercisizer or knowing much about it - you dont need to know much, you just have to move your body! Simple as that. Walk, jump, skip, dance, run, bike, swim, etc.

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

Karleigh B.
on 1/6/12 3:59 am - CA
RNY on 11/01/11 with
 Well I was told by my doc.. I would probably have to live with some excess skin. But he also said That it is possible to tighten a little since i am so young and my skin elasticity is still good... I have heard that over and over again.... How is there no truth to that?
"If we lose, then it was worth fightin for. If we win, we only live to fight again" 
       Cee-Lo Green

acbbrown
on 1/6/12 5:17 am - Granada Hills, CA
Im not saying your skin wont shrink up a little - if you have good elasticity then you may have some luck. Thats why most PS recommend waiting until you are at goal and maintaining for a while before getting PS.

Im just saying - exercise cant tone up loose skin tissue. You can build muscle to drape the skin over, but exercise only changes your muscle composition.

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

roy-t
on 1/6/12 4:44 am
 There are so many variables, there is no way to tell.  Age, do you smoke, how much do you or did you loose, on and on.  I lost over 250 lbs and at age 36, I have lots of extra skin.
Compression clothes are my friend.

I own more spandex than a gym full of cheerleader's.

ROY

Paul C.
on 1/6/12 5:48 am - Cumming, GA
As others have said there are to many things that go into how much excess skin you will end up with.  The sad truth is that most people should just go into this with the knowledge that they will have excess skin and either have Plastics to remove it or live with it.
Paul C.
First 5K 9/27/20 46:32 - 11 weeks post op  (PR 28:55 8/15/11)
First 10K 7/04/2011 1:03      
      First 15K 9/18/2011 1:37
First Half Marathon 10/02/2011 2:27:44 (
PR 2:24:35)   
First Half Ironman 9/30/12 7:32:04
Most Active