Thursday Workout

billmacc7
on 3/20/14 12:01 pm - MA

Nice out today so went for a 6 mile run w/ my dog Roscoe...slow pace but no worries just out to stretch the legs!!

Yours in WLS Journey,

Bill Mac

PetHairMagnet
on 3/20/14 9:12 pm
RNY on 05/13/13

It was GORGEOUS here! I ran in a short sleeve shirt for the first time in MONTHS! I have been going out in three layers, lol! I only did 4.1, but I did the whole plan of my running program, so that was good for me! :) 

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

weightloser1
on 3/20/14 10:12 pm

I am continuing my 7 miles run 3 day in a week only.

My health is my Highest Priority.

fat_chance
on 3/21/14 1:29 am - NY

I admire that you all run so far. i have just begun running on the treadmill. i can do three minutes at a time...ill get there eventually...any tips?

billmacc7
on 3/21/14 12:36 pm - MA

Hi fat_chance...great job on getting started!! tha is most important...in terms of increasing time/distance etc I did the c25K program which is  a free running program...keep up the good work!

Yours in WLS Journey,

Bill Mac

AllisonKara
on 3/25/14 3:42 am

Wow, congratulations to all of you. You all have started living a healthy lifestyle- all because of your grit determination and ability to undergo all the pain and discomfort. I would like to ask everyone here about the intensity or duration of your walk, does the surgeon advice you about it or is it your individual choice. Thanks for any replies.

weightloser1
on 3/25/14 11:26 pm

I will do 10 miles. Right now only doing 7 miles.

My health is my Highest Priority.

Most Active