Want To Lose Belly Fat

(deactivated member)
on 7/16/14 9:24 pm

Hello everyone

I am a 23 year old slim girl but my belly weight is increasing day by day.Can someone suggest me some belly weight loss exercises and foods.

theladyelsie
on 7/17/14 5:56 am
VSG on 08/06/13

Abs are pretty much the product of what you eat.  The cleaner and less processed food the better your belly will look.  As for exercises planks, Russian twists, side planks, crunches with the exercise ball, etcetera.

(deactivated member)
on 7/17/14 5:17 pm, edited 7/22/14 2:55 pm

I have just controlled my cravings for junk food and perform crunches in the morning for half an hour.I will go for the other exercises you have mentioned.May be they work.Thank you

MacMadame
on 7/17/14 10:59 pm - Northern, CA

You can't target your fat loss. It comes off from where it comes off.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

(deactivated member)
on 7/21/14 7:58 am

My advice, as a first step don't eat anything after 6:30. My take this only as an information. I am not a qualified health-care provider. When I have done it, it has helped me, when I have not done it, I have gained wait (like now).

But today I read an interesting research that if we do exercise and think it's fun it works amazingly well.

http://www.emaxhealth.com/11402/if-you-think-exercise-fun-it -will-help-you-lose-weight-better

For example. If you do exercise without enjoyment, apparently it doesn't work really well and will probably be short-lived. But if you do exercise with a great sense of enjoyment and think that's it's really fun, it will work and you will lose more weight. 

Conclusion:

Choose a type of exercise that you like, that you enjoy, that you think it's fun.

Have fund with exercise. 

:) 

(deactivated member)
on 7/22/14 2:55 pm

Thanks! I didn't knew that eating after 6:30 can lead to weight gain. 

(deactivated member)
on 7/23/14 3:25 am

Actually I didn't say it will lead to weight gain, but it did in my case. Rather, I wanted to suggest that not eating after 6:30 gives your system a chance to digest a lot of food before you go to sleep. As a result you will sleep better. Your food will be digested. These two will follow with many good consequences, including minting good weight, good sleep, rested mornings and many more positives. :) 

(deactivated member)
on 7/28/14 7:35 pm

Are there some more effective tips for losing weight. Please give some suggestions?

kaytiebugs
on 7/29/14 12:03 pm - Flowery Branch, GA

Email me I can help you [email protected] - I'm studying to take my personal trainer certification and I've lost weight naturally without the use of my (useless) lap band. I'll need to know more about you to provide more specific info though. Some of them can be personal though (like weight, history with food etc).

hanneyalexa
on 8/27/14 10:35 am

Abs Workout can help you to lose that belly fat. You can do some exercise that will target the tummy area like situps, crunches and other exercises. You will also need to count the calories you take every day. Green foods like green tea, green vegetables can help you to have a good digestion also. Drink lots of water to flush the toxins in your body. Try to make some infused water too.

Most Active