Bowflex Treadclimber - anyone use or have advice?

Cece2014
on 9/14/14 7:38 am

I've been thinking of ways to get in exercise in the Winter months. When I first looked at the Treadclimber I was over the weight limit of 300 lbs. Now that I'm close to that number it dawned on me I might try it out.  

Anyone used it? or have it holding your wardrobe?  Feedback? Would you recommend for fitness and what about the expense?

Any insight appreciated!

Christine

Low Carb Lifestyle is working!   HW: 370   CW: 295  GW: 200

southbay311
on 9/15/14 3:03 am - NV
RNY on 02/22/12

The commerical that is currently airing has a man by the name of Guy in the advertisment.  We went to high school together and he also lives here in Vegas as do I.  Guy is certainly a big fan of the TC

Nance

H/W 326   S/W 287                                                                                     GW 145                                                      
Cece2014
on 9/16/14 7:18 am

How funny you know the person on TV!  Glad to know he is a fan.

Christine

Low Carb Lifestyle is working!   HW: 370   CW: 295  GW: 200

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 9/15/14 8:23 am - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14 with

I had considered the bow flex too but I live in an apartment, top floor, & was concerned that the sound will travel downstairs & bother my neighbor, just something to consider if you do buy it, a mat might muffle the sound. I bought their dumbbells no sound there! lol

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

(deactivated member)
on 9/26/14 1:54 am - GA

Hello and great question. I think its great you are preparing for exercising in the winter. Are you presently exercising now and if so how often and how intense. If you have been really training intense and frequent it may be a good investment but if you are not at that level yet a new toy for hundreds or thousands of dollars is not going to motivate you to exercise more. Do you already have cardio exercise equipment around the house you are not using? If so start using it and then once you get into the using what you have groove and want a change of pace consider the treadclimber.

Most Active