Weekly Workouts 3.13.17

billmacc7
on 3/12/17 3:07 pm - MA

Long time no post...

Unfurtunately been dealing with some hernia and abdomen issues. It is still unresolved but doing exercise will not make it worst and I miss exercise routine.

Monday-Swim/Run 1/2 hour each

Tuesday-Shoveling as we are getting big snow

Wednesday- Swim/Run 1/2 hour each

Thursday-Yoga

Friday-Spin Class

Saturday-3 mile run

Sunday-Spin Class

Have a happy healthy week!

Yours in WLS Journey,

Bill Mac

highlandbear
on 3/12/17 5:26 pm - Canada

Welcome back and so glad to see you starting the posts. Hope the issues are not to serious and it will fixed soon

I was not able to do all my workout that I post for last week this illness took to much out of me. I did d my swim and I went for a 30k run on saturday and we had a driver out there so we could refill and call on if we needed to say we are done. Very thankful that we had her because I did a fill up on water and started running again when my right leg was getting real cold and my stomach. Tried to keep going and the cold on my leg was making me cry. I could not figure out why just the one side and i took y mitten off and my leg was soaked. my water bottle lid did not go on right and so it leaked. At -18 Celsius does not take look for you to feel that cold. Glad I was able to call for help. She said my face was turning purple.

Monday some strength training

Tue hilly run 60 minutes if we get the snow storm will move it to treadmill if they don't close the gym

Wed swim master

Thursday 60 minute bike than hopefully right after 30 minute run

Friday strength training

Saturday ride

sunday 100 minute run

cabin111
on 3/12/17 8:13 pm

I had a good exercise week for me...I'm 61 1/2. My wife and I have 20 acres in California. We rent out 17.5 of the acres. The rest is a house and old corrals that use to have cows on them. It was 78 degrees today (...Just stating a fact). I've been mowing a lot of the grass/weeds that have been growing around the farm house. I use a push mower. I'm thinking of buying a new flail mower and used tractor...It will be about $25,000. total, so I'll just use the gas push mower. I'll mow for an hour or two...Maybe take 1 break. I work up a good sweat. Blood pressure is good after the mow. Today I was reseeding some of the lawn here at home...A lot of clawing and spreading. Later I rode the bike for a 5 mile ride around the neighborhood. I'll try and do more mowing this week. Boring, but good for the heart. Brian PS This was from last week in our back yard...An almond tree in bloom...

Image may contain: tree, sky and outdoor

highlandbear
on 3/14/17 4:47 pm - Canada

so so jealous. We have been in a middle of a snow storm and I work out in the community. I travel by bus and is important that I get to some of my clients so it was a very cold tough day and I could not do my run outside or in the gym because they closed the gym. Your picture gives me hope for nice weather

docbad32
on 3/13/17 6:03 am

Time to start cranking again, now with more climbing mountains!

Monday-2x5 mile bike ride, yoga, planks, PT stuff

Tuesday-2x5 mile run

Wednesday-6 mile run

Thursday-10 mile trail run.

Friday-yoga, planks, and PT stuff

Saturday-16 mile trail run

Sunday-10 mile trail run

Between the 3 trail runs, I need to get over 5,000 ft of climbing.

VSG:  3/12/15

TheNewT
on 3/13/17 8:30 am
VSG on 08/04/14

Time change sucks monkey butt. I didn't miss my hour Sunday but I'm feeling it today. There is no time for me to throw a tantrum and truly no time to nap during lunch hour because I'll be in the gym.

Monday - Cardio

Tuesday - Cardio (treadmill probably)

Wednesday - Strength training lower body

Thursday - Strength training upper body

Friday - Cardio

Saturday/Sunday - usually I don't do anything formal but the weather is supposed to be good here. Basketball play with my son, clean out the car, upper body strength training so I can finally do a standard push up.

Gwen M.
on 3/13/17 1:25 pm
VSG on 03/13/14

I survived my half marathon! Yay!

Monday: gentle yoga
Tuesday: more gentle yoga and maybe snow shoveling
Wednesday: more yoga and maybe even more snow shoveling
Thursday: physical therapy
Friday: walk and yoga
Saturday: running I hope!
Sunday: yoga

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

highlandbear
on 3/14/17 4:49 pm - Canada

How are you feeling after the race and what was your time. I bet you came in with one big smile

georgetnez
on 3/15/17 1:48 am

Good plan.

Most Active