New from Sacramento

ruggie
on 6/26/11 7:18 am - Sacramento, CA
Howdy all -

Just wanted to say hi, new tonthe forum. My partner and I live in Sac; were geeks and big sic-fi buffs.

I'm hoping to get VSG; my partner has a normal BMI.

Wondering if there are any other local GBLT folks around.
OneFinger
on 6/26/11 1:53 pm
Welcome to the group!!

Don't know about any Sacramento GBLT folks but you guys did just get one of my favorite guys. Hope you enjoy the Jimmer!! (I've always wished he played on our team.)

High Weight = 310     Surgery Weight = 300   Dr's Goal = 200   My Goal = 190    
ruggie
on 6/26/11 3:03 pm - Sacramento, CA
Ah thanks... what's a Jimmer?
OneFinger
on 6/27/11 2:33 pm
Jimmer Fredette is my fantasy boyfriend and one of the best college basketball players in the nation. He just graduated from BYU and was signed by the Sacramento Kings last week in the NBA draft.

He has a killer smile, tight body, and a winning personality. I might actually go to Sacramento to see him play.
High Weight = 310     Surgery Weight = 300   Dr's Goal = 200   My Goal = 190    
Ithocles
on 6/26/11 11:37 pm
Well I'm not local, but welcome to the group.  Using howdy I'd think y'all were closer to me here in Tulsa!  :)  I'm getting my RNY tomorrow finally!  Sit back and enjoy the ride...

-Danny

gman1972
on 6/27/11 12:13 am
Welcome all...GMAN here had VSB in March and am here if ya need me...Good bunch of folks here, do dont hesitate to speak up...

Hugs
G...

ruggie
on 6/27/11 1:01 am - Sacramento, CA
@ Ithocles - Wow, great luck to you!

@gman1972 - Hey thanks!  May I ask which surgeon you used?
gman1972
on 6/27/11 6:37 am
Dr. Norbert Richardson at Missouri Bariatric clinic...

MusicMaryn
on 6/27/11 7:54 am - San Jose, CA
Hey Rug!  I'm kinda local... down in San Jose.  Cirangle is literally the BEST surgeon for VSG on the west coast.  He teaches other bari surgeons in the area how to successfully perform VSG.  He's THE pioneer in VSG out here and has written numerous research docs about the procedure.  I'm a Bariatric Coach (and RNY patient of 22 months) in San Jose and I work with a lot of Cirangles patients.  And I've met with him 1:1 as well.  You are in VERY good hands w/Cirangle.  He's also a top notch surgeon with the other WLS procedures as well if you chose to have another procedure. 

Good luck to you!
Our little miracle baby boy is on his way!
Lilypie Maternity tickers

ruggie
on 6/27/11 9:57 am - Sacramento, CA
Hi Maryn! 

I'm really glad to hear you say that; I've picked Cirangle after I had to chance to speak with him personally; I was extremely impressed.  I've read up on some of his publications in PudMed as well.

Hey, what does a Bariatric Coach do?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 380 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 951 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1327 views