Surgery Tomorrow Morning - 6:30 AM

Ithocles
on 6/27/11 2:14 am
Hello All,

My surgery is tomorrow morning and I have to be there at the hospital at 6:30 a.m.  To say that I'm excited would be an understatement.  I've been waking up at 5:30 every morning and working on my paper and cleaning like crazy.  I've been most productive!  And since it ended up being a 1 month prep instead of 2 weeks, I've lost 28 lbs already.  I can already see it in my face.

I'm all stocked up on isopure.  I like the taste okay pre-surgery, but the dry feeling in my mouth after is odd.  Funny thing about food though, I was buying creamed soups and was picking out five or six cans.  The I realized I'll only end up eating 2 ozs at a time.  It really hit me then.

Anyway, send thoughts my way.  I'll post tomorrow night to let y'all know how it went...if I'm not too loopy.

Hugs,

Danny

sfnativewm
on 6/27/11 3:43 am
Good luck and keep us posted!!!!!  Congrats to you and new beginnings!

~Ann~
Band removed and feeling alive with energy!

gman1972
on 6/27/11 6:52 am
I will try not to pace back and forth while we await your update...It will be over before you know it...

Hugs
G

MusicMaryn
on 6/27/11 7:56 am - San Jose, CA
Yay!  It's finally here!  Good luck Danny.  Just remember, your tastes may change after surgery.  Many people's do... a few times.  Congrats on 28 lbs this month!  That's FANTASTIC!  it's really good w/WLS and u did that w/out surgery!  You rock!
Our little miracle baby boy is on his way!
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Ithocles
on 6/27/11 10:58 am
Thank you all!  I'm not sure I'll be able to sleep tonight.  I have a little more to do around the house then I'm going to shower, read a bit, then make sure my alarm is set for 5:30 so I can make it to the hospital in time.

Take care all.

Hugs,

Danny

sandy L.
on 6/27/11 12:42 pm - Altoona, PA
 Congrats and Good Luck.  Will say extra prayers tomorrow for ya.

(deactivated member)
on 6/27/11 9:33 pm
Good luck and bess wishes
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 375 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 948 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1325 views