Ladies - SisterSapce festi goers?

Addie1od
on 8/15/12 1:06 pm - philadlephia, PA
Sorry guys, this party is for the ladies only. We recently extended by one week the registration for the 35th anniversary week-end of the SisterSpace Women's Music Festival - i was wondering if anyone here has heard of it and planning to attend? i was considering a meet and greet or a workshop / support group for at the weekend for those of us committed to healthy eating. i have not told anyone that i have had wls, and i dont intend to but i want to target the women that are consciously eating and wanted to call it just that. The habit of conscience eating - if you were going is this something you would attend? all the food is included and prepared at the weekend and it is a really amazing menu and surprisingly wls friendly with minor modifications and i am excited by that. but, i want to do this w/o outing myself - i know this sounds strange but this is a group of women i see once a year and am a planner / board member for the festival but do not share my every day life with. so, i would probably talk openly within the group but not around camp and want an agreement of privacy from the participants. does that make sense? is this a good idea, or what? any input is appreciated. you can check it out at www.sisterspace.org
Be well, and always - take care of you!
a.

birder I.
on 8/17/12 7:52 am - Rockford, IL

Hi, we go to the National Women's Music Festival which is in Madison, WI now. Been going almost 20 years now. Love the energy of the festival, but we don't go to the others--probably a matter of time.

We also love Olivia cruises and put a lot of effort towards doing those.

Have a good time at your festival and good luck with the concious eating.

Connie

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender/

(deactivated member)
on 9/5/12 10:39 am
 ANYTHING      U want Beautiful     WILL WORK  .

Gorgeous intelligent   knowledgeable   HOTTIE    ladies   sure R in short supply 

seriously whatever U WANT I will back ... no strings EVR
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 377 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 949 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1326 views