Sex question: I'm afraid to ask this on the other forums.. Don't judge me lol

Marcus C.
on 1/31/13 3:33 am
I want to know for the gay men. Who are sexually active and are "bottom". Is it dangerous to have sex after VSG? From the air that can be pushed up there?

Please don't judge!

Tia T.
on 1/31/13 10:49 pm
I know nothing about male sex, but rest assured that no one has any reason to judge you! We are here to support and the haters of the world can go to Hell!
                                Looking for my inner peace

chickenoregg
on 2/1/13 3:43 pm - Portland, OR
RNY on 02/26/13
Where else should you ask this?
I hope somebody has an answer for you!

Surgery (RNY) scheduled for Feb 26, 2013

Craig C.
on 2/1/13 10:15 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Hi Marcus

Although I had RNY not VSG I am a bottom and have had no problem with what you discribed. I think you should be fine. And believe me most people on this site are very nice and dont judge

johjen
on 2/4/13 7:56 am

Hi Marcus,

Despite not having first hand experience with said sexual position... I do know that you have a LOT of intestines and any air that enters the bottom would not make its way to the VSG site... air goes down but not up... there are muscles throuth out your digestive tract that push downward from your mouth to anus to ensure that what you eat travels in the right direction.  When you burp you are expelling air from your upper GI...

to answer your question... no you should not have any problems with maintaining whatever sexual positions you desire.  They will just be more comfortable and you more flexable!  ;)

I hope this helps...

ruggie
on 2/9/13 7:35 am - Sacramento, CA

There is no danger bottoming after a VSG.

Heaviest weight:  310 pounds  (Male, 5'10")

ITwon
on 2/26/13 1:39 pm - Woonsocket, RI
Yeah, there are soooo any intestines. I can't see this possibly being a concern.
Julie J.
on 3/12/13 7:48 pm - NV

I am such a smart azz lil so and so, I would HAVE to ask the doctor just to see him or squirm at the question LOL. They are medical professionals and should be able to handle a lil ****** questions. Go for it. Good luck.

chulbert
on 3/14/13 1:10 am - Rochester, NY
RNY on 01/21/13

Straight people have anal sex too; there's nothing gay about it.  I think you underestimate what it takes to catch a doctor off guard and make them squirm.  :)

(deactivated member)
on 3/15/13 9:30 pm
RNY on 04/23/13

ARE YOU SERIOUS????  - Straight people have ANAL SEX????   Noooooooo....surely they dont!!  I JUST DONT BELEIVE IT........

Bahahaha.... just kidding!!

I think everyione is right....your small intestine is VERY long and the area that is cute is miles away from the butt end.  UNless ones partner is EXCEPTIONALLY well endowed to the extent of 7meters (small intestine) and 1.5 metres (large intestine) - yes do the maths (a penis length of close to 8.5 meters) I dont think its really going to impact.  

Peristalsis is the motion of waves through the bowel that go from tummy to butt which pushes the food and any air to the botty.  

I think the main thing is that if it hurts or is uncomfy then dont do it!

ENJOY LIFE~!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 375 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 948 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1326 views