Our relationship was not strong enough to make it through all of these changes...

alrac75
on 2/20/13 1:17 am - MI

Although this is not exactly a surprise to me, it is pretty crappy that my partner and I just could not make it. We had been together almost 3 years and we def had our problems...but I believe that once I worked through all of my issues and really got well mentally, it was inevitable.

I do hope that she matures, and finds her place in this world.

-Carla

robear
on 2/23/13 8:54 am - Antioch, TN
VSG on 02/19/13

I am so sorry to hear of your relationship ending. 

Sending you light.

Julie J.
on 3/12/13 7:41 pm - NV

Carla, I am so sorry your relationship did not survive your new journey. I firmly believe that everyone comes into our lives, for a season, a reason, or forever. They teach us lessons and give us what we need at the time. Look forward to the future if you can:)

ValueMe
on 3/13/13 11:58 am

Hey Carla:

I too went through a break-up with My partner after 5 years. Here's the thing, she took care of Me and nurtured Me through My illness and when I got well, she realized how she had neglected HERSELF...she was burned out and in need but I was so focused on ME and My needs that I could not see her...until it was over. Looking back, I am glad she had the courage to move on because My illness almost took the Life out of her. Also, we had other problems, including the realization that our relationship was co-dependent. I still grieve the loss of the relationship and of her, but I know it was for the best...and IF w e get back together it will be as WHOLE people, NOT Broken people looking for someone to put us together (like Humpty Dumpty); if we do not get back together then we both are still whole and have something good to offer the world or future partners.

Be Well, Live Well, Stay Well

Be Well, Live Well
I Am Most Excellent - Affirmed Only Of GOD.
I wish for You, what I pray for Myself: Wellness, Happiness and Success In ALL Things Good! 
I know for Sure I Control: My Attitude and Effort, My Health and Happiness.

peeches35
on 4/21/13 5:44 am
VSG on 04/03/12

I know the feeling, It can only get better

SO INLOVE WITH MY SELF

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 380 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 951 views
RNY Surgery date closing in