ALWAYS A FATTY

cherryj
on 3/21/13 5:37 am - CEDAR HILL, TX
RNY on 06/07/07 with

This is not a pity party. I'm through beating myself up for being fat. I was fat so I had the surgery 6 years ago. I have gained back almost all the weight I lost and it's depressing!! No matter what I try, I CANNOT lose a single ounce!! I's so tired of "pep talks" from well meaning people. I am F A T and will die F A T T E R!!!

sfnativewm
on 3/21/13 6:35 am

I do know how you feel and am not going to pep talk you.      I was having such a hard time even losing an ounce that I was so depressed!!!   I also suffer from ibs-d so I was double the stress to myself.   I finally had a great nutritionist listen to me and really believe me that cake, junk food, etc is not a reason for me to not lose weight.

She suggested that I give up corn, corn syrup things, soy, I don't do dairy.  I then got the jj virgin diet and only eat grass fed beef, organic free range chicken,  a vegan protein shake each day with berries and coconut milk and the weight is starting to come off and my personality is getting happy!

So, there is hope and there is no need for you to beat the hell out of yourself and your weight just might not be your fault!!

Hang in there!

~Ann~
Band removed and feeling alive with energy!

ValueMe
on 3/25/13 3:33 pm

Hey There:

When You decide that You want to live a quality healthful LIFE...and that you STILL have some Good Stuff to contribute to Society, hit Me up. I come on here now and then. I did not have WLS because I got colon cancer when I began the process, that SAVED and CHANGED My Life for the best! I'm cancer free, lost over 150 lbs and still losing, and most of all I am Healthy, actually healthier than I have been in 25 years. Now, I am getting Physically, Emotionally and Spiritually ready for hip replacements. I gotta have My full mobility back, relatively pain free. I'm wayyyyy to young and pretty to go out w/o swingin'. I got too much left in Me at 58 y.o. and I don't plan on takin nothin with Me when I leave at about 97 y.o.

You know why the 'Caged Bird Sings" because it REFUSES to let ANYTHING stop what GOD placed in it to DO! Yeah, Imma be Singing My song no matter what! It took cancer to open My eyes to what is important, and I am Blessed with the Courage to DO what I learned, finally. They call that wisdom, and it took Me My mid 50's to get some.

I'm not much for listening to whiners, complainers, totally negative people, haters, peeps who put themselves or others down. So if you decide you got a little time and you want to get a little healthier and happier, and that you have a few years to DO it...hit Me up. I need some place to visit when My "wheels" get fixed.

Be Well, Live Well
I Am Most Excellent - Affirmed Only Of GOD.
I wish for You, what I pray for Myself: Wellness, Happiness and Success In ALL Things Good! 
I know for Sure I Control: My Attitude and Effort, My Health and Happiness.

cherryj
on 3/25/13 4:49 pm - CEDAR HILL, TX
RNY on 06/07/07 with

Good for you!

sfnativewm
on 3/25/13 11:48 pm

Your post was HARSH and better than thou!!

This is to be a supportive board, if one needs to vent as they feel like they are failing, then they should be allowed to!   We as humans sometimes need to just let the weightloss problems out without judgement!!!

OMG!!!  You have survived CANCER and have improved your life 100% and I was in awe until you were basically mean and judgemental at the end!!!!

It is hard enough being overweight and gay in America without someone coming on this board and being  mean!

Again you journey was amazing to read, too bad it had to be ruined by being mean to another human being that is hurting!

~Ann~
Band removed and feeling alive with energy!

ValueMe
on 3/26/13 8:46 am

NO YOU are a judgmental IDIOT!!! And YOU and the OP are the TYPES who "Support" people into DEATH! THANK GOD that people like YOU ALL were/are NOT in My Life...I would NOT have a Life...One minute saying GOD has Blessed you and the next saying you are basically "cursed"! It can NOT be both. Either GOD is a lie or she is, guess which one I CHOOSE to believe! The OP does NOT deserve this much time unless she is will to change and DO the work. Peeps like you give people who are begging for help (OTHERWISE why would OP even post) huggs and back strokes and warm fuzzies, and when they die or do something stupid you say "I wonder why?" There are several types of people in the world two types are "Cheer Leaders" and then there are "Coaches". I am a Coach type, if someone says to Me that they do not like something in their life, My response is CHANGE IT...YOU HAVE the Power, and I will help if you want. 

Oh, and being a Lesbian in the world is NOT a problem or hard for Me. I have ALWAYS just been ME! I NEVER blew it out of proportion or tried to make it a "Lifestyle". You FIGHT FOR AND LIVE with dignity and respect...and expect that from everyone. YEAH, it IS just that simple!

SOOOO don't TRY and tell ME off, I came into this Post for the same reason YOU did, to OFFER support...SHE (OP) has a choice which TYPE of support she needs or wants. People like you only see "black and white" but the world is made up of shades of gray. If someone like YOU had had been MY support system, I would have died; but that is Me, Love is a VERB type person!

Be Well, Live Well
I Am Most Excellent - Affirmed Only Of GOD.
I wish for You, what I pray for Myself: Wellness, Happiness and Success In ALL Things Good! 
I know for Sure I Control: My Attitude and Effort, My Health and Happiness.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 380 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 951 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1327 views