Still around after 5 years

ohbearly
on 4/4/13 2:50 am - Mogadore, OH
Revision on 07/31/13

Hi Folks! 5 years ago I was very active in this forum. Actually, the forum was hopping at that time. I pop in now and then to see what's up. My life changed with WLS and I have attained many goals since surgery that I would have never without surgery. Overall, I have done quite well with my Lapband. 

Six months ago I began to experience acid reflux frequently. After months of tests, fill, and unfills, I am still waiting for an answer to my Lapband issues. I don't regret the surgery but I  am frustrated on how something that worked so well for me for 4 years is now giving me pains.

I beleive my surgeon is getting close to recommending a solution. I suspect I am headed to a revision surgery. Right now, he is trying everything to keep me from revision. Just goes to show that life does throw us curves. I am glad I changed my life to be more active. It is keeping the weight down. I am just mentally very frustrated.

Tom

Follow my journey to a happy, healthy, active life at TomBilcze.com 

Jerry M.
on 4/18/13 4:48 pm - In your Dreams , CA

I remember you, I hope you feel better. I too have been post-op for about the same time and I too am developing pain with my RNY. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 380 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 951 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1327 views