Photo Inspiration! First Disney trip in my new body! Biggest photo post yet!

AmberLee72
on 4/10/13 2:49 am

So my Love Lesa and I went to Disney World in February and WOW what a difference losing 169 lbs make! The last time I went to Disney I was at least 295 lbs and couldn't go on any of the thrill rides. This time around it was 100 % different! How refreshing it is to not even THINK  "am I going to fit?".  Unless you have been obese, people just don't understand the little things you take for granted when your thin. I am so grateful for my new life and Lesa and I had so much fun on our romantic Disney getaway! We have both lost a lot of weight and deserve to ride as many rollercoasters as possible!! kiss

Lesa and I at Disneyland in 2011. 3 months before my RNY. I had already lost some weight on my pre op diet. I weighed 294lbs at the time.

Lesa and I with Gaston in Disney World in February 2013. I weigh 142 lbs! What a difference!

Wow...it's amazing what your body can do! I was so so big! 

In 2011 I could not ride the carousel. I stood on the sidelines taking pictures of Lesa and my cousin.

Now after my RNY I get to be the one riding the carousel! This was a BIG DEAL for me.

I LOVE this picture of us!

peeches35
on 4/27/13 11:09 am
VSG on 04/03/12

your both look good,congrats on the lost

SO INLOVE WITH MY SELF

alabamaorthogirl
on 4/27/13 3:26 pm - AL
VSG on 02/19/13
I also can't wait to go to Disney thin. There were many times in the past I barely fit on the rides. You look great and so happy!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 375 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 948 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1325 views